Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
faisal7 said:
I am intending to go for CES as I dont have to go through attestation from Inter/Matric Board and only Highest Qualification is required which in my case of B.E.
I am gone through CES form but i am wondering how should i pay the fees as i dont have any Visa or Mastercard?
And if you are suggesting me Money Order / Bank Draft then please elucidate the procedure as its going to be in foreign currency.

I would recommend to avoid CES as they are extremely slow. They might take four or more months to send an ECA report.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
smaryya said:
(((((Serious confusion)))))

I need advice from someone with ECA report from WES done.

1) WES says secondary school documents issued by board of intermediate nd secondary education. It doesn't say attested photocopies so i am confused should i send original secondary school original documents attested by federal board or ibcc or attested photocopes suffice.

2) Ibcc get the docs attested by director meetings and not controller examination.

Anyone please guide me which attestation plus original/ photocopydics to go for

Regards.
Maria
You can get them attested and sealed either from board or ibcc both are acceptable by wes as per previous experiences of forumites. But plzz make sure when posting the sender name needs to be off attesting authority

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
hi , i have attested my degrees and transcript from hec lahore and then send my documents to wes. but on hec website they are showing only degrees are attested but nothing is mention against transcript. is it ok or i have to ask hec for that ? suggestion from any experienced candidate.

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
hi , i have attested my degrees and transcript from hec lahore and then send my documents to wes. but on hec website they are showing only degrees are attested but nothing is mention against transcript. is it ok or i have to ask hec for that ? suggestion from any experienced candidate.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
jia butt said:

Yes thats fine same is in my case, successfully got WES

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR LAHORE: Visit below website of BISE Lahore and download the form for WES related verification

biselahore.com/download/notices/degree_attestation.pdf

Details are written on the form

Axara

Jun 1, 2012
I intend to get my ECA from WES? Can anyone please guide me about the following:

1. For secondary school documents: i have done my olevels, how do i get that verified? Do i go to british council karachi, or get an equivalence? If i have to get equivalence then what is the procedure and from where?

2. For Inter: does WES require both Inter certificate and Inter mark sheet OR only inter marksheet will do? I am from khi but my inter is from Federal Board....i dont have a certificate....how do i get it if that is needed?

Kindly help out, thanx in advance

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Axara said:
I intend to get my ECA from WES? Can anyone please guide me about the following:

1. For secondary school documents: i have done my olevels, how do i get that verified? Do i go to british council karachi, or get an equivalence? If i have to get equivalence then what is the procedure and from where?

2. For Inter: does WES require both Inter certificate and Inter mark sheet OR only inter marksheet will do? I am from khi but my inter is from Federal Board....i dont have a certificate....how do i get it if that is needed?

Kindly help out, thanx in advance
1- you dont need equivalence just let the issuing uthority send copies in the sealed envelope directly to WES (normally they dont require educational credentials below inter if you have done masters)

2- you need to apply for duplicate certificate and then get copies of all attested and sealedin envelope from FBISE and post it to WES

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
hello mish or senior plz... reply sooon plzzz

i have attested photocopies in dec 2011. can i send those in sealed envelop from hec??? or i need to get 2015 attested copies?

and i dont have any metric and fsc separate result card.i have only certificate on which result is mentioned. can i.have to apply for duplicate metric and fsc result cards?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mrssohaib said:
hello mish or senior plz... reply sooon plzzz

i have attested photocopies in dec 2011. can i send those in sealed envelop from hec??? or i need to get 2015 attested copies?

and i dont have any metric and fsc separate result card.i have only certificate on which result is mentioned. can i.have to apply for duplicate metric and fsc result cards?
You need to check with hec on this whether your 2011 attestation is still valid and if they will seal these or not. In my opinion you may be required to re-attest them

No need for result card of matric and inter you just need to ge certificate copies attested as they have all the details on them

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, this is a very useful and informative thread. thanks for keeping this alive.

I have a question: My BE degree transcript spans two pages, as in Page 1/2, Page 2/2. HEC put the attestation stamp only on the second page, and said that is the normal practice. I just want to make sure if that is true? Has any1 else been in a similar situation?

Additional Information: I am using WES for my ECA.