Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
mrssohaib said:
oo really @ lahoria i have done 4years bsc Hons in microbiology from GCU lahore and 2 years mphil from qauideazam uni.
it means wes will give me 2 bsc degrees.
No. My friend who has exactly same degrees got Masters equivalence. Funny thing is my grades were much better than him in both degrees.

chasm9a

Oct 8, 2009
Does any one have a scanned copy of WES Academic Transcricpt Request form filled and signed by controller of examination of some other board?

Since the honored examination controller of BISE Bannu is afraid to fill the "Academic Transcricpt Request form". According to him, this must be fillled by my school and the college where i have studied and that BISE Bannu is not an institution. He wanted me to show him a copy of that form, so that he can see it for himself that other BISEs are signing it.
LOL at that.

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
I have two questions

1- Meric and FSc Degree need to be attested from WES? or BCS & MCS is Enough?
I contacted with Board Office for Metric & FSc they said don't know about sending documents to WES, is there any Service for this?

2- Whats is requirement for Attestation from HEC?

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scary-storm said:
I have two questions

1- Meric and FSc Degree need to be attested from WES? or BCS & MCS is Enough?
I contacted with Board Office for Metric & FSc they said don't know about sending documents to WES, is there any Service for this?

2- Whats is requirement for Attestation from HEC?
Attested photocopies of Matric and Intermediate certificates must be sent along with Bachelors/Masters degrees, as these are required by the WES.

If your board is not providing post facility then just get attested your photocopies and WES form, get these 3 documents (Matric, Inter photocopies and WES form) sealed from your board in an envelope, go to fedex tell them you want to send it to WES canada and in FROM section you need to write the address of your BISE.

Read this thread from start and you will get to know that what and how you need to send.

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zmaqsood said:
post it to WES
I am from Karachi. To get WES attestation, do matric and inter board Karachi also need to send certificate/mark skeet copy to WES? Or HEC sealed envelop is enough for WES attestation?

Is CES different from WES in terms of document required? Should I use WES or CES from Karachi? I heard many people in this forum are saying, one can not full fill WES inter/matric send doc to WES requirement? Is this true?

Please advice.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
JustIbrahum said:
I am from Karachi. To get WES attestation, do matric and inter board Karachi also need to send certificate/mark skeet copy to WES? Or HEC sealed envelop is enough for WES attestation?

Is CES different from WES in terms of document required? Should I use WES or CES from Karachi? I heard many people in this forum are saying, one can not full fill WES inter/matric send doc to WES requirement? Is this true?

Please advice.
Well if u r going through WES u shud be sending all documents from matric to masters. (Matric and inter from karachi BiSE read first few pages for attestation procedure of BiSE karachi) and bachelors and masters from HEC.

cES is different in terms as they only require bachelors and masters documents and that too can be attested by university registrar office although HEC attested r acceptable as well. CES normally takes more time for evaluation then WES but u shud check before using WES whether ur institute is on WES recognized list or not if not they will not give u equivelance for that degree soo better go for CES in that case

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustIbrahum said:

Please advice.
Below is the reply from CES, in response to my email

There are two parts to an application file: (1) an application form and colour photocopies of the client’s educational documents (as well as other supporting documents including a colour photocopy of the photo identification) which should be submitted by the client, and (2) official/verified copies of academic documents that must be sent by the client’s former university directly to our office in sealed envelopes.

For the second part (official documents), as an alternative to official transcripts sent directly to CES from the issuing institution, for studies completed at universities (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD), in Pakistan, CES accepts HEC (Higher Education Commission) attested photocopies of the Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card. Applicants need to request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official signed and sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to applicant to forward to CES. Applicants need to consult the information at http://hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/QALI/DegreeAttestationEquivalence/Pages/Welcome.aspx

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zmaqsood said:
Well if u r going through WES u shud be sending all documents from matric to masters. (Matric and inter from karachi BiSE read first few pages for attestation procedure of BiSE karachi) and bachelors and masters from HEC.

cES is different in terms as they only require bachelors and masters documents and that too can be attested by university registrar office although HEC attested r acceptable as well. CES normally takes more time for evaluation then WES but u shud check before using WES whether ur institute is on WES recognized list or not if not they will not give u equivelance for that degree soo better go for CES in that case
Thanks Zmaqsood. I did gradation from NED University which is on WES recognized list. How much time BiSE takes? How much time WES takes? and if I go by CES, when should I expect to get back ECA report from them? I heard CES takes 4 months while WES takes 15 days, is this true?

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Dear Forum members
I applied for immigration to Canada in 2009 and got the Visa in 2015. Now I have some questions related to WES.
My Engineering Degree and marks sheet were attested by HEC in 2008. At that time WES was not a requirement.
HEC
I need WES for further education in Canada.
I have got the attested Copies in sealed envelops from HEC yesterday. HEC person saw my attestation of 2008 and told me that your originals are offline attested you should get these attested again.
I told him that I need only copies in sealed envelops. After 2 days I got the copies attested in sealed envelops from Lahore. Anyone knows that how attestation of copies can be confirmed online ? I wasn't able to find it on internet.

Is Matric (SSC) certificate mandatory for attestation ? anyone got it without Matric ? My matric board is Rawalpindi and I want to save a visit to Rawalpindi.

Is IBCC sealed envelop accepted or it must be from the concerned board?

ICAS is another cheaper solution for ECA but they have clearly mentioned that they only accept package from HEC Islamabad NOT Lahore or Karachi Regional office. WTF. Anyone got it through ICAS from Lahore ????

Regards
Salman

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
JustIbrahum said:
Thanks Zmaqsood. I did gradation from NED University which is on WES recognized list. How much time BiSE takes? How much time WES takes? and if I go by CES, when should I expect to get back ECA report from them? I heard CES takes 4 months while WES takes 15 days, is this true?
Have no idea about bise karachi may be a week but plzz go through initial pages of this topic u will find posts,of mish explaining in detail about tiem money and procedure for bise karachi. Wes is fast if ur uni is on their list then go for it as Ces will take 17 weeks as per current status on their website

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
salmanahm said:
Dear Forum members
I applied for immigration to Canada in 2009 and got the Visa in 2015. Now I have some questions related to WES.
My Engineering Degree and marks sheet were attested by HEC in 2008. At that time WES was not a requirement.
HEC
I need WES for further education in Canada.
I have got the attested Copies in sealed envelops from HEC yesterday. HEC person saw my attestation of 2008 and told me that your originals are offline attested you should get these attested again.
I told him that I need only copies in sealed envelops. After 2 days I got the copies attested in sealed envelops from Lahore. Anyone knows that how attestation of copies can be confirmed online ? I wasn't able to find it on internet.

Is Matric (SSC) certificate mandatory for attestation ? anyone got it without Matric ? My matric board is Rawalpindi and I want to save a visit to Rawalpindi.

Is IBCC sealed envelop accepted or it must be from the concerned board?

ICAS is another cheaper solution for ECA but they have clearly mentioned that they only accept package from HEC Islamabad NOT Lahore or Karachi Regional office. WTF. Anyone got it through ICAS from Lahore ????

Regards
Salman
Yes u definately need to get ur original attested as the WES will verify online the attestation and in ur case tney wont be able to find it as originals needs to be attested first before copy can be attested. Plus for WES u need to get matric and inter docs as they do not give ECA without them so better got for it. IBCC is also accepted in some cases. not sure though u need to ask somebody who successfully got through using IBCC. And yes eCAs only accept islamabad attested documents

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
i have 3 questuons.
1. i have a matric and fsc certificates from lahore board with result sheet on it.
can i send certificate only to wes or i need to send result card separately.
2. from where i have to verified my metric and fsc documents. form lahore board or ibcc?

3. and any one recently sent sealed documents from lahore board to wes?

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Zmaqsood said:
Yes u definately need to get ur original attested as the WES will verify online the attestation and in ur case tney wont be able to find it as originals needs to be attested first before copy can be attested. Plus for WES u need to get matric and inter docs as they do not give ECA without them so better got for it. IBCC is also accepted in some cases. not sure though u need to ask somebody who successfully got through using IBCC. And yes eCAs only accept islamabad attested documents
Well that means wastage of precious time and money for WES.
I googled out another option.
CES from University of Toronto is another good service.
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces
They are well trusted in Canada and you can send sealed envelops with paper application (Saves courier charges).
Only problem is that they take more time. Not an issue for me.
By the way HEC verified copies are showing the online attested status when I log in to my HEC account. "My applications". If that is so then others can verify it as well.
Regards
Salman

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Is it mandatory to put Academic Request Form request form along with the Marksheets /Degree /transcript in a sealed envelope?

Is it ok if the university is ready to send the transcript in a sealed envelope to WES without this request form?

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
REPLY FROM ICAS
Due to irregularities in the procedures followed by the regional centers, we were forced to advise applicants that we could not accept documents attested by the regional centers. In many cases, applicants have had documents attested or packaged by regional centers. The documents received, however, do not adhere to the HECs own written policies for document attestation. We have been advised to the HEC Islamabad office to reject all such cases and advise the applicant to have documents re-attested. This causes a significant delay and expense to applicants which is unnecessary.

You are welcome to submit your documents attested by a regional office (provided that the attestation and packaging of the sealed envelope happens at the same time and adheres to the HEC’s policies – i.e. you cannot have previously attested documents packaged into a sealed envelope). Please understand, however, that these documents will be rejected if the regional staff do not adhere to the HEC’s policies. We cannot comment on whether they will be accepted until a member of the evaluation staff has reviewed the documents. If found to be unacceptable, you will be contacted to have documents attested by HEC Islamabad. By submitting documents attested by one of the regional centers, you are accepting this risk.

Please note that travel to Islamabad is not required for document attestation. The HEC has a well-documented process for completing the attestation by courier.

ICAS of Canada

SENT AN EMAIL TO ICAS
Dear Sir / Madam

I wanted to apply for ECA through ICAS. Fortunately today I have got the copies of my credential attested from HEC Regional center Lahore in a sealed envelop. When I read the country specific requirement I was shocked to see that HEC regional office attestation is not accepted by ICAS. HEC system is centralized and attestation can be verified online then WHY IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE?

Please let me know if the information in the website is OUTDATED or is it still like that ?

Do we have to travel 500 miles to Islamabad for attestation?

Regards

Salman