+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks All for your Support.

my brother went to Board Office and they received Copies of Certificates and they told that they will send these to IBCC.
and to Pick from IBCC after one week ... Whey they didn't make attestations? What is procedure to Pick from IBCC?

Second thing is Color Photocopies are must?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Scary-storm said:
Thanks All for your Support.

my brother went to Board Office and they received Copies of Certificates and they told that they will send these to IBCC.
and to Pick from IBCC after one week ... Whey they didn't make attestations? What is procedure to Pick from IBCC?

Second thing is Color Photocopies are must?
Regular photocopies are enough

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
How should I apply WES via online or paper application?

I haven't done any attestation yet from HSC and HEC.

I want to assess educational documents for my wife. She has done BSc (Hon) 3 years and MSc in applied Mathematics 1 year.

How would WES know that sealed envelop belongs to so and so applicant?

Since I am in Canada I have no idea how to get this done neither my wife has any idea. I made an online account on WES website what should I do next should I pay the fee or wait till get my wife's documents attest first from HSC and HEC?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
alijumani said:
How should I apply WES via online or paper application?

I haven't done any attestation yet from HSC and HEC.

I want to assess educational documents for my wife. She has done BSc (Hon) 3 years and MSc in applied Mathematics 1 year.

How would WES know that sealed envelop belongs to so and so applicant?

Since I am in Canada I have no idea how to get this done neither my wife has any idea. I made an online account on WES website what should I do next should I pay the fee or wait till get my wife's documents attest first from HSC and HEC?
Pay the fee and you will get a reference number fro WES which you have to write on all envelopes you will send from Pakistan comtaining documents. Plus for HSSC you will have to get filled the transcript request form from board and put in the same envelope. The form can be downloaded after fee payment from your wes account.

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
- What about the Request Form That Should be Filled from Metric/Intermediate Board & Put in the Envelop? anybody Will Explain this?

- Is this the Correct Link For WES for Canada http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Scary-storm said:
- What about the Request Form That Should be Filled from Metric/Intermediate Board & Put in the Envelop? anybody Will Explain this?

- Is this the Correct Link For WES for Canada http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp
Yes those forms need to be filled by respective boards. Yes the first option is for canadian immigration

saif4444

Jan 3, 2015
Dear All,

Please can u answer my Queries its so important:

My Degrees / Transcripts of HEC and Secondary board were attested 2years before and I m working now in Saudia

1. Do I have to place original attested Transcript and Certificate copies in sealed envelope for WES or I can make a color print of attested documents and place them in envelope for WES.

I checked My HEC online educational certificates status and it was showing to me locked "applied for attestation" however my documents are already attested and are with me.....will it makes some problem while WES will try to access my HEC records???

please tell me asap

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
saif4444 said:
Dear All,

Please can u answer my Queries its so important:

My Degrees / Transcripts of HEC and Secondary board were attested 2years before and I m working now in Saudia

1. Do I have to place original attested Transcript and Certificate copies in sealed envelope for WES or I can make a color print of attested documents and place them in envelope for WES.

I checked My HEC online educational certificates status and it was showing to me locked "applied for attestation" however my documents are already attested and are with me.....will it makes some problem while WES will try to access my HEC records???

please tell me asap
No boss you need to get new *Photocopies* attested from HEC and baords and ask them to seal it in envelope for WES and that envelope you need to send to WES seperately. Do not send any original as it will not be returned.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi,
I want to get my wife's BCOM Degree ECA (WES),

They require transcript along with the degree,

but in her final transcript (BCOM II marksheet), only BCOM-I total marks are given, subjects are not mentioned

So, I want to know that do I have to send them BCOM-I marksheet also OR BCOM II is enough?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
Hi,
I want to get my wife's BCOM Degree ECA (WES),

They require transcript along with the degree,

but in her final transcript (BCOM II marksheet), only BCOM-I total marks are given, subjects are not mentioned

So, I want to know that do I have to send them BCOM-I marksheet also OR BCOM II is enough?
Both of them please

Sidra Javed

Jan 8, 2015
My intermediate documents were sent through Normal Post via Pakistan Post Office by the Intermediate Board. I see that my letter is stuck with the CBSA for the past one week. Do they really take so long for security clearance of official letters? Does anyone else on this plat forum experienced such a delay due to security clearance? Please assist.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Sidra Javed said:
My intermediate documents were sent through Normal Post via Pakistan Post Office by the Intermediate Board. I see that my letter is stuck with the CBSA for the past one week. Do they really take so long for security clearance of official letters? Does anyone else on this plat forum experienced such a delay due to security clearance? Please assist.
How were you able to track it? Normally they dont take that long through courier may be few hours. Thats it

Sidra Javed

Jan 8, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
How were you able to track it? Normally they dont take that long through courier may be few hours. Thats it
I asked the dispatch office of the Board office to give me the tracking number of my dispatched documents and he gave me after a short argument.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Sidra Javed said:
I asked the dispatch office of the Board office to give me the tracking number of my dispatched documents and he gave me after a short argument.
If you are able to tarck that means it was registered post so keep ur hopes alive it will be delivered soon