+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
click.trick said:
HEC is all the same , from where ever u attest..

You need to make photocopies first, and then submit for attestation as per the online form filled for HEC attestation.
Ask them to give u an HEC envelop, put it in it.. and request them to stamp and sign at the back of envelop.. and send it to WES
Thanks. But what about secondary school certificate question? Do we need send copies of that or originals?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
F_S_W said:
for Bsc 4 years (total 16 years of education) you will get 21 points - if the report say that your educational institution is "Recognized" - but if the Report says "institution not recognized or private" then 0 points/not eligible.

about Mark Sheets!

WES says it is MUST.
but BISE never send any mark sheet with their report in the case if your detailed marks are written on Certificate
. Gujranwala and (i think) Faisalabad and many other Boards provide detailed marks on Certificate so the result card become invalid as soon as they issue the Certificate (it is clearly written on IBCC web).

so if you don't have result card , don't waste your time in order to get duplicates, it will take 1-2 months (if you are lucky). during this time FSW program will be reaching to its end (caps). even if you get the duplicate, you will have to send all dox through your Board (BISE) and your Board will never send your result card to WES, if your marks are on certificate.

now WES has all the reports format from (nearly) all Pakistani BISE's in their database, so as soon as Board will send them official report , WES will accept.

i know a lot of members will disagree with me, but here is the details why i am telling you.

i applied for WES, my BISE Gujranwala, i did not have Result cards, i started on 2nd may to get R/C, i received on 19 June, on same day i asked them to send my dox to WES, they charges me 1550 for matric and 1550 for inter. they sent the dox. i visited the Board again in 2nd July in order to get confirmation.

i was Shocked to see that they have sent my certificate with their official report, but they did not send TRF (issued by WES) and Result Cards. i was getting crazy because i knew that WES is asking for that. but the guy in verification section was very nice so for my satisfaction he showed me all the files they had sent to WES (TOTAL 11 at that time including me) they never sent R/C and TRF. they only sent certificate copy and official report. i witnessed with my own eyes and examined all files.

he told me that all the Boards across Pakistan who will charge 1550, will never send R/C. he told me that if somene sent result card or TRF on personal behalf actually he did illegal thing. he told me that as per official Govt. policy they always send ONLY official report.

then he told me the procedure, he said if i want to send Certificate + result Card then i will have to submit 1550 +1550 and they will issue 2 official reports separately, in the report the only change will be Boards Ref thats it. he told me that WES will accept whatever they had sent, he asked me to wait and get response from WES and if WES did not accept them come back. and my dox were accepted by WES without any problem.

so every member on this forum, who has paid 1550 for matriculation and 1550 for Inter, their Result Cards are lying in their files in the respective Boards, but who has paid 1550+1550 for matriculation and 1550+1550 for inter, their R/C had been dispatched with dual official reports. to make confirm you can visit your Board and examine your file, your R/Cs are there.

the guys who managed to send R/C using personal resources, in that case technically, Board officials did it illegally, so is the case of TRF.

so my advice to you is...don't waste time, ask your board to send your dox. after sending you can start process for duplicate. because if today you wait for duplicate you will waste 1 - 2 months. after 2 months you will get duplicates, you will handover to Board but Board will never send because actually there is no need for that. so save time and send dox.
then get duplicate and wait for WES answer, they will definitely accept it, but if for any reason (suppose you are unlucky) and they ask you to send R/C then you may send. but if they will accept (definitely they will accept, i can bet it) then you will save 1-2 month.

choice is yours
Dear FSW,

Can you give me contact person of BISE Gujranwala as i sent my brother today and they said they will send it to IBCC only they dont send to WES. and now i am not sure whether WES will take it from IBCC or not. Please let me know the step by step procedure you followed at BISE Gujranwala.

thanks

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zmaqsood said:
Dear FSW,

Can you give me contact person of BISE Gujranwala as i sent my brother today and they said they will send it to IBCC only they dont send to WES. and now i am not sure whether WES will take it from IBCC or not. Please let me know the step by step procedure you followed at BISE Gujranwala.

thanks
Brother,
i think your brother went to BISE but he did not enter into the building. i think some one (may be security guards) directed him to the reception window which is located near main gate but the applicant has to be outside. the clerks dealing there are not aware of WES.

actually there are 2 types of verification;

1- verification of your dox FOR YOU. BISE will put stamp on your dox and forward these dox directly to IBCC. then IBCC will stamp it.

2-verification is of your dox but for other organisations. for example if you apply a job in any organisation, and that organisation want to verify your education, then that organisation will send verification to the BISE , and BISE will prepare an "Official Report" of your educational Data and then BISE will DIRECTLY send this report to the concerned organisation.

brother! you need this type 2 verification.

ask your brother to go to BISE, go to main gate, tell security guards that he want to go to "VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT", they will ask why? tell them your verification is pending there. they will let you go in.

enter the main building through a big main entrance, then after entering, turn left and enter into the corridor, there is VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT. or ask someone about VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT.

enter into the room , there will be approximately 8 clerks and 1 head. one of the Clerks will be young with LONG BLACK BEARD. he will be sitting exact in the front of door entrance. (i forget his name). he is the concerned person, he deals WES applications.

ask your brother to make 2 copies of Matric Result Card + 2 copies of Matric SANAD + 2 Copies of FA result Card + 2 Copies of FA SANAD.

ask your brother to write your WES Reference Number on each copy, write the WES REFERENCE NUMBER on the front side of the photo copies, on the lower side. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THIS NUMBER.

1 copy of each document will remain with BISE and 1 copy will go to WES along with "Official Verification Report".

ask you brother to take the print of TRF with him, because as soon as that young man will see the WES TRF form he will understand everything.

Important. he will ask you to deposit 1550 for matric + 1550 for FA.
remember , if you want to send your SANAD + RESULT card, then you must tell him that you want to send both documents, then he will ask you to pay double fee, 3100 for matric + 3100 for FA.

you must tell this person that they must send your documents using registered mail, tell them you will need tracking number. they will do it.

they will need your Photographs as well, so do not forget to take the photographs with.

after depositing fee, attach photo graphs to the forms, and staple each document to the relevant form, also staple TRF with documents, do not forget to staple TRF because it is TRF which will make them understand that your verification will go to WES.

if you do not attach TRF , then they may forget ( as you know Pakistani Clerks),

then submit these documents to the Window which is located outside the BISE, near the main Gate, the person on window will give you a receipt. make copies of the receipts and then again go back to the verification department and give copies of the receipt to that person (this is not compulsory) but if you do this then that person will urgently locate your file and finish his work.

remember he is very honest and nice person, treat him with respect. do not offer any money other wise he will get angry.

hope this helps.

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
[size=10pt]Dear friends,

Can some1 please guide me how to contact HEC to update my attestation number on their website.

Its already been a month of attestation and still on website it says "In-progress"

Thank You
[/size]

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auh_ab said:
[size=10pt]Dear friends,

Can some1 please guide me how to contact HEC to update my attestation number on their website.

Its already been a month of attestation and still on website it says "In-progress"

Thank You
[/size]
it will remain in progress continously UNLESS you ask them to update.

2 options:

1- call them and they will sort it out.
2- visit them and they will sort it out.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
F_S_W said:
Brother,
i think your brother went to BISE but he did not enter into the building. i think some one (may be security guards) directed him to the reception window which is located near main gate but the applicant has to be outside. the clerks dealing there are not aware of WES.

actually there are 2 types of verification;

1- verification of your dox FOR YOU. BISE will put stamp on your dox and forward these dox directly to IBCC. then IBCC will stamp it.

2-verification is of your dox but for other organisations. for example if you apply a job in any organisation, and that organisation want to verify your education, then that organisation will send verification to the BISE , and BISE will prepare an "Official Report" of your educational Data and then BISE will DIRECTLY send this report to the concerned organisation.

brother! you need this type 2 verification.

ask your brother to go to BISE, go to main gate, tell security guards that he want to go to "VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT", they will ask why? tell them your verification is pending there. they will let you go in.

enter the main building through a big main entrance, then after entering, turn left and enter into the corridor, there is VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT. or ask someone about VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT.

enter into the room , there will be approximately 8 clerks and 1 head. one of the Clerks will be young with LONG BLACK BEARD. he will be sitting exact in the front of door entrance. (i forget his name). he is the concerned person, he deals WES applications.

ask your brother to make 2 copies of Matric Result Card + 2 copies of Matric SANAD + 2 Copies of FA result Card + 2 Copies of FA SANAD.

ask your brother to write your WES Reference Number on each copy, write the WES REFERENCE NUMBER on the front side of the photo copies, on the lower side. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THIS NUMBER.

1 copy of each document will remain with BISE and 1 copy will go to WES along with "Official Verification Report".

ask you brother to take the print of TRF with him, because as soon as that young man will see the WES TRF form he will understand everything.

Important. he will ask you to deposit 1550 for matric + 1550 for FA.
remember , if you want to send your SANAD + RESULT card, then you must tell him that you want to send both documents, then he will ask you to pay double fee, 3100 for matric + 3100 for FA.

you must tell this person that they must send your documents using registered mail, tell them you will need tracking number. they will do it.

they will need your Photographs as well, so do not forget to take the photographs with.

after depositing fee, attach photo graphs to the forms, and staple each document to the relevant form, also staple TRF with documents, do not forget to staple TRF because it is TRF which will make them understand that your verification will go to WES.

if you do not attach TRF , then they may forget ( as you know Pakistani Clerks),

then submit these documents to the Window which is located outside the BISE, near the main Gate, the person on window will give you a receipt. make copies of the receipts and then again go back to the verification department and give copies of the receipt to that person (this is not compulsory) but if you do this then that person will urgently locate your file and finish his work.

remember he is very honest and nice person, treat him with respect. do not offer any money other wise he will get angry.

hope this helps.

Thank yoy brother. Lets hope i can this stuff done already made loads of mistakes first one being going with WES instead of CES realized later that my Masters degree is frim uni which is not on their list but i have another masters from UK as well now i m praying they acceot atleast on the basis of that. Now i feel like punching myself in face. This board thing is killing me.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi Guys,

This is my first time on this forum , I just sent my documents to WES last week I got my BS and Masters attested by HEC sealed in a single envelope I sent the same to WES but now it appears on my status under BS- Not accepted resubmit documents according to WES requirements while MBA is accepted , can anyone please advise ?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PEENA said:
Hi Guys,

This is my first time on this forum , I just sent my documents to WES last week I got my BS and Masters attested by HEC sealed in a single envelope I sent the same to WES but now it appears on my status under BS- Not accepted resubmit documents according to WES requirements while MBA is accepted , can anyone please advise ?
contact WES through phone and ask them whats wrong, because in the same envelop they accepted 1 and reject the other....why?

in my opinion your BS degree's attestation is showing "in process" in the HEC system, may be that is the reason, the status must show "attested" in HEC system.

so its better to call WES to get the exact information. call is very cheap to Canada, Call them according to PK time 5:30 -6:00 pm that is starting time so there will be no long que, but still you will have to hold for 15 -30 minutes.

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
F_S_W said:
contact WES through phone and ask them whats wrong, because in the same envelop they accepted 1 and reject the other....why?

in my opinion your BS degree's attestation is showing "in process" in the HEC system, may be that is the reason, the status must show "attested" in HEC system.

so its better to call WES to get the exact information. call is very cheap to Canada, Call them according to PK time 5:30 -6:00 pm that is starting time so there will be no long que, but still you will have to hold for 15 -30 minutes.
Thank you FWS - Any idea how long it takes for WES to get everything verified ? I believe I am already late for 0112 - HR ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Great information bro, thanks for sharing.

so here what I understood the issues were.
1. he did not submitted the employment references with Detailed his main role & responsibilities of job that matches with his designation.
2. Hi did not sent the IMM5406 for all family members (accompanying or not) (i think the here family means only spouse and children: pls correct me if I am wrong)

F_S_W said:
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PEENA said:
Thank you FWS - Any idea how long it takes for WES to get everything verified ? I believe I am already late for 0112 - HR ?
it will take HEC 5 minutes to change the status from "in process" to "attested" ,
same time using the ticket number WES can verify. no problem.

have you sent BISE dox?
did WES receive your BISE dox?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibabur said:
Great information bro, thanks for sharing.

so here what I understood the issues were.
1. he did not submitted the employment references with Detailed his main role & responsibilities of job that matches with his designation.
2. Hi did not sent the IMM5406 for all family members (accompanying or not) (i think the here family means only spouse and children: pls correct me if I am wrong)
yeh brother,
actually the guy told that he submitted the Experience dox in a proper manner, so may be cic highlighted Experience field to add some "Masala".

but the main reason is he did not submitted the mentioned form, and that was a blunder, anyway please share this Checklist to maximum new applicant so that they can avoid "return of their file" due to these mistakes.

thanx

Rajeshpk

Sep 18, 2014
Hello ZMaqsood

I have done SSC and HSC documents verified from BISE. and verification stamp is there. But the text written on stamp is
"Verified true copy
by Imran Ahmed,
Research associate
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education".

As mentioned on WES website that verification is done by controller when I asked the controller that WES wants you to put an stamp of controller but controllers said that only the imran Ahmed who is research associate verifies these documents ,controller dont.

So please suggest what should i do ,will WES accept these documents on which verification is done by Imran Ahmed Research Associate or reject it.