+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statuses reverted?

brswng

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Victoria
Just checked and my tracker shows that the BG and the test are completed, Language, Prohibitions, and physical presence are still in-process language/ physical presence/ prohibitions were all completed on 6 Dec...

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Same here, everything reset.
Test and background were both completed. Now both are not started

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
When an account is impacted by this glitch, does it mean some officer make some update on the case in the background? I lost my test completion status, but it shows 2 ghost updates

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
When an account is impacted by this glitch, does it mean some officer make some update on the case in the background? I lost my test completion status, but it shows 2 ghost updates
I think generally glitch made the impact due to an automatic update of some sort, not because an officer touched it. There is no way these many people have this problem all of a sudden due to a manual action.

In your case after the glitch threw you off status an officer must have done some regular updates on the file in the background, that could be reason for these ghost updates

Just my 2 cents

Dec 16, 2022
I just signed into the tracker again today and same thing. Everything reverted back to when I first applied. Will keep watching over the next few days to see what happens