+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statuses reverted?

Victory2017

Jun 30, 2017
May be they have bug i took my oath nov 9th i have my citizenship certificate citizenship ceremony was marked completed today by curiosity my status changed in progress , i have my passport will travel next week

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
Same today background check was completed. Today i got GU it went back to in progress. Test went from in progress to not started eventhough i passed it. Also all the updates disappeared

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I had similar issue in August with my test status, what I think is happening is if there is an update to the site some or most applications last update date will be older than the status update timeline . So all the status updates till then will show as reverted and will be set to normal once a new update is made to the application. Not sure if this similar

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Same happened to me.

It's not uncommon for government departments to have major system updates this time of the year, and in my experience updates always come with glitches. Hopefully they'll resolve it in a day or two.

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
I am also facing same issue with my (Scarborough Center ) and my wifes (Mississauga Center ) application , hope this glitch do not extend time for our processing....

yuaki123

Oct 23, 2018
My status on the citizenship tracker account got changed too, they requested addition docs on Oct 31, i sent in the docs on the same date. My background check was completed November, got invited for the test on Dec 2 and completed the test on Dec 11, 2022. Now my background check is In progress, Citizenship test: Not Started. Application history only showed Application filed as new date and additional information required request, nothing about my citizenship test showed. My processing office is Scarborough.

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
My status on the citizenship tracker account got changed too, they requested addition docs on Oct 31, i sent in the docs on the same date. My background check was completed November, got invited for the test on Dec 2 and completed the test on Dec 11, 2022. Now my background check is In progress, Citizenship test: Not Started. Application history only showed Application filed as new date and additional information required request, nothing about my citizenship test showed. My processing office is Scarborough.
Same Mode. All of us are waiting for the glitch so called to fix.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I could sign into the tracker today. But on the Citizenship Ceremony It went back from In Progress to Not Started. I had previously received the Oath Letter to attend Oath on 22-Dec. I also have this problem.

Sahil_88

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
My application was closed because I took the Oath on 9th December. Now its says "in progress" . its a glitch at the backend.