+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status removed from ECAS

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
hotshot007 said:
I read somewhere this has only been impacted for express entry applications.

Maybe they got tired of receiving all the calls after DM on ecas and decided to remove all access as MyCiC provides updates also....... ;D

Hoping it gets fixed soon!!!
I think this might be a likely explanation!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Usually only those people have UCI who have applied before to CIC e.g. if you have a work permit and are in Canada already.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
In Express Entry you get it in the RPRF request.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Yes. Yesterday we could login with the UCI. But today neither the application number nor UCI works.
We just gotta wait it out.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
Out of curiosity, did anyone call CIC to ask what's going on with ECAS?
I called CIC agent. She suggested to send CSE which i did it.

Neither UCI nor Application number able to access. Yesterday, it was worked with UCI which only displayed Address.

Let us hope for good news.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
There are two possibilities:

1)they are getting rid of ECAS for EE applicants as it is to some extent redundant. It is also an old system probably costly to maintain.
2)there is a technical problem

Either case, we have not gotten any sort of announcement. There is an announcement about citizenship applicants' system has some issue and they are trying to resolve, but nothing about the system being up but does not let us in.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
hamoonExpressEntry said:
There are two possibilities:

1)they are getting rid of ECAS for EE applicants as it is to some extent redundant. It is also an old system probably costly to maintain.
2)there is a technical problem

Either case, we have not gotten any sort of announcement. There is an announcement about citizenship applicants' system has some issue and they are trying to resolve, but nothing about the system being up but does not let us in.
Now it says "Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times Web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

But they didn't mention PR applicants.

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
anarsoul said:
Now it says "Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times Web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

But they didn't mention PR applicants.

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
Thanks for sharing

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its okay if ECA is down for days.. But please come back with PPRs and DMs... :D :D :D ;) ;)