+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status removed from ECAS

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratz Hakikikanada... so happy to hear the good news. Keep our fingers crossed for all October AOR-ers

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
HakikiKanada said:
Just got the PPR guys...! :p

Still no access to ECAS and no update in MyCIC.

Good luck to you all..!
Congrats mate :) :) :). I can understand the relief that you must be feeling now. It's such a tremendous feeling :) :) :)

Godspeed & All the best for your future life in Canada. :)

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:

Good luck to you all..!
Congrats.

This is the proof that ecas is a redundant system and we can stop fretting about losing access to ecas.

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
HakikiKanada said:

Good luck to you all..!
Hi HakkiKanada,

Congratz for your PPR!

Just saw in your timeline that you had received request to upload FBI PCC as well on Oct 23rd, same as mine. Just want to know if you had it with you already and uploaded when asked?
I applied after the request and still waiting for the PCC from FBI..Plz let me know!

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Congrats.

This is the proof that ecas is a redundant system and we can stop fretting about losing access to ecas.
ECAS is so important as ppr can be emailed wrongly and u stay for months don't know anything about it until you find out that u missed the 1 month period and case is closed without u sending ur passport.. ECAS is the sensor of where the application is

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
HakikiKanada said:
Received the email from Ottawa
Congrats!! What does that mean? You have to send your passport to Ottawa?? :eek: Or to your local VO?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
White knight 22 said:
ECAS is so important as ppr can be emailed wrongly and u stay for months don't know anything about it until you find out that u missed the 1 month period and case is closed without u sending ur passport.. ECAS is the sensor of where the application is
Why would it be emailed wrongly if you provide right email address? Mycic does show progress on application, doesnt it?

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Why would it be emailed wrongly if you provide right email address? Mycic does show progress on application, doesnt it?
i read that in several threads that in some few cases email was typed wrongly

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
StAnger said:
There was a case when CIC has sent a PPR, but applicant didn't receive it. And it revealed only after applicant got GCMS notes. So their system is definitely not glitch-free.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Congratulations Hakiki!!! Nice to hear some good news!!!

I hope lots of us can give the good newd soon.

Connie.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Congrats!! What does that mean? You have to send your passport to Ottawa?? :eek: Or to your local VO?
Thanks!

I have to send passports to Ottawa. My wife is abroad when she returns, I will send immediately. My son is a US citizen so just photocopy of his passport what they ask.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
HakikiKanada said:
Thanks!

I have to send passports to Ottawa. My wife is abroad when she returns, I will send immediately. My son is a US citizen so just photocopy of his passport what they ask.
I have always assumed only applicants in canada and the US could send their international passport to ottawa for CoPR while others are expected to request for a new PPR from their LVO.

Can outlanders send their passport to ottawa for copr.