+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status bar tracker

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Helllo there,
I have just recieved an email regarding an update for this new progress bar, which i was unable to find it in the system. Hopefully I could sign in after 24 hours and see if it appears. I have been patient with cic for about 11 months now, I am planning to contact them when my application turn 12 months. Crossing finger for something miracle to happen.
You have been waiting for 11 months for PPR :(

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I think mine is the worst status lol. My AOR is Nov 2017.

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.”

e
Hi,

Any updates on your status ? My AOR1 is March 9th 2018. On March 11th 2019 my online account status changed for exactly what you have written.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

I have try the link for the web form but it doesn't work !!!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
It will come back after clearing medical

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Hi,

Any updates on your status ? My AOR1 is March 9th 2018. On March 11th 2019 my online account status changed for exactly what you have written.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I have try the link for the web form but it doesn't work !!!
Hi, I have finally received PPR in 26 Feb 2019 and now waiting for PP to be returned with the CORP.

princejason

Oct 15, 2018
Hi my status of application changed from " Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion time" to

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along"

Is this is a positive or negative sign? Keeping fingers crossed

Last edited:

Rhans

Dec 16, 2018
Hi my status of application changed from " Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion time" to

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along"

Hard to tell!

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019

my application status changed too this week as i noticed but i've not been able to find out the outcome of that, if you or anyone here finds something or knows something, please share. i have also requested GCMS 2 weeks ago, waiting to receive those in a couple of weeks from now.

vicchuansel

Aug 19, 2019
my application status changed too this week as i noticed but i've not been able to find out the outcome of that, if you or anyone here finds something or knows something, please share. i have also requested GCMS 2 weeks ago, waiting to receive those in a couple of weeks from now.
Any updates after that?
Kindly share.