Status bar tracker

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi my status of application changed from " Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion time" to

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along"

Is this is a positive or negative sign? Keeping fingers crossed
I noticed this change by yesterday. And this could be the new updated website were they just cut down on the messages displayed and only show a short message that would tell you "we are still working on it, calm down"

So I say ignore it

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
October 9th. MEP and ip1 since Nov 8th. I’m aware things can get quiet for a few months (Moon: sos yeah I understand that the content of this sentence is normal). It’s just that this line of text wasn’t there yesterday. As far as I can remember it used to be:

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.”

Now in addition to the above, another paragraph has appeared:

“You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.”

Has this paragraph appeared for everyone?
Hi could you please tell me what happened after?

Did you get your PR?

Which category did you apply for?

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi,
My status changed from "You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date" (Dec 2018) to
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along." (Jan,2019)
Aor Sep24
Anyone has the same status as me?
I got ITA under Alberta PNP (met PNP and CEC)
How you know it's PNP with CEC