+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status bar tracker

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Evening,

Just got an email saying they are introducing a status bar on the application page from the 12th of December to track your application progress. Sounds promising however unsure how accurate the information be other than a rough estimate.

Anyone else receive the same?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Many people have received the same message.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,

I too received a mail stating the same. Not really sure what n how it would be but I hope it’s helpful.

Evening,

Just got an email saying they are introducing a status bar on the application page from the 12th of December to track your application progress. Sounds promising however unsure how accurate the information be other than a rough estimate.

Bianca@100

Dec 1, 2018
Evening,

Hi, I've also received a similar mail today.

Bianca@100

Dec 1, 2018
Evening,

Me too! Received the same email. Please share your timelines guys.

I got it around 3 am

Payel_86

Dec 7, 2018
Evening,

Barou

Dec 8, 2018
March ...OMG that's too long. You haven't received the COPR as yet?

Is your application through PNP?
Yes I know. I applied through FSWP inland.
I do not know what my status is. I tried to use the application client status but I am getting an error.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I submitted my application in March. I got the same message yesterday at 4:12 pm EST
Even if you cleared your medical sin April, your timeline is already above 6 months. Did you order GCMS notes? Only way to know what's going on with your application

Reactions: Barou