+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

stc121

Jun 28, 2018
It took 5 - 6 weeks for me. This was in September 2018.
my timeline is " Medical passed . we are processing yourbackground check since mid-December 2018. and no update since then.it is been nearly 2 months (including christmas and new year) how long I still have to waiting ? anyone have wild guess? thanks in advance

kingcoon

Jun 8, 2018
my timeline is " Medical passed . we are processing yourbackground check since mid-December 2018. and no update since then.it is been nearly 2 months (including christmas and new year) how long I still have to waiting ? anyone have wild guess? thanks in advance
I'm in an almost exact position as you. I don't think anyone had to wait this long before so we are the first ones that will update the others, let's hope next week will see some progress.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
we are almost in same time frame. could every one share the visa office responsible for your assessment ?
mine is Montreal

Mauchan

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
how long I still have to waiting ? anyone have wild guess?
The entire timeline for the SUV program processing is highly unpredictable so I can't say with certainty. Hopefully you should get yours soon as the background stage has crossed 6 weeks.

stc121

Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone, looks like my last comment was read by IRCC because I just got my PPR letter. It took 7 weeks since I got the pre-arrival service invitation to PPR.
Congrats !!! so your AOR is in May and IP2 in Dec. Hope mine will arrival this week .

Reactions: Nornor

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone, looks like my last comment was read by IRCC because I just got my PPR letter. It took 7 weeks since I got the pre-arrival service invitation to PPR.
Congratulation . I am very happy for you .

when did you get the pre-arrival ? and did you have any update in your account before ppr email?
and please share the timeline once more.

Reactions: Nornor

kingcoon

Jun 8, 2018
This is my whole timeline:

AOR - 24 May 2018
Request Medical and other Documents - 7 September 2018
Request extra documents - 14 September 2018
Procedural Fairness - 19 November 2018
Request extra documents - 7 December 2018
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - 18 December 2018
Passport Request - 4 February 2018

My VO is Sydney Nova Scotia.

stc121

Jun 28, 2018
This is my whole timeline:

AOR - 24 May 2018
Request Medical and other Documents - 7 September 2018
Request extra documents - 14 September 2018
Procedural Fairness - 19 November 2018
Request extra documents - 7 December 2018
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - 18 December 2018
Passport Request - 4 February 2018

My VO is Sydney Nova Scotia.
Thanks for sharing your timeline ,I noticed that you had requested extra doc for 2 times.may i know what are they asking? thanks again

kingcoon

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for sharing your timeline ,I noticed that you had requested extra doc for 2 times.may i know what are they asking? thanks again
The first set of documents was about my work experience and the second was required an explanation about the business how it will operate in Canada. If you think that those requests are unusual I thought that too, but I think they either were doing their due diligence or just being extra careful since I'm applying from Kosovo.

Reactions: stc121 and soheilhs

kshukla

Feb 6, 2019
I have been recently accepted into one of the incubator programs after interview and supposed to take a intensive course of 2 weeks. Does it take a long time to get the letter of support as the business is very serious in need to get into market soon...
is it good to attend the course ?

stc121

Jun 28, 2018
I have been recently accepted into one of the incubator programs after interview and supposed to take a intensive course of 2 weeks. Does it take a long time to get the letter of support as the business is very serious in need to get into market soon...
is it good to attend the course ?
it's always nice to meet people in person .but they must be cost fortune to attend such course, we can not make decision for you.

Reactions: kshukla