+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

saltlight

Sep 5, 2022
Similarly with you, applied online last Sep, but did not get any update yet.
As per your timeline, maybe I can get AOR soon :) Hope so.
You just landed in Canada and will get started with your business of your Canadian comapany, right?

thanks. I did it online, and by myself with a great help of great people in this forum.
Plus, I am the only member of my startup. I think it had an effect

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Similarly with you, applied online last Sep, but did not get any update yet.
As per your timeline, maybe I can get AOR soon :) Hope so.
You just landed in Canada and will get started with your business of your Canadian comapany, right?
I hope you get AOR soon snd thereafter it will go fast. They are speeding up the SUV.
yes after arriving (landing refers to whom that got PR before coming in) I did the incorporation and continued working on my startup.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
My friends are group of 4. They applied in January 2023 and got AOR on last Friday. I’m the 5th member but already a citizen.

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
What is "Portal Confirmation Information"? Sorry, never heard of it before.
They send an email including an instruction to provide personal information including the UCI, email address, entering port and time, height and eye color by replying their email in order for them to create a PR portal and send us the username and password.
If we have already had a PR portal (you have if you applied online) they tell us when our PR confirmation portal will be ready .
I heard that in this portal we confirm our presence in Canada and provide mailing address as well as our photo for the PR card.

uhani0115

Aug 3, 2020
Hello guys,
I got a pre-arrival letter yesterday
Here is my timeline
Los: jun 2020
Submit: July 2020
Application Number: Sep 2022
Biometric: nov 2022
Update1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
Update2: March 2023 business progress, business plan, PCC, pof
Pre-Arrival: August 2023
Copr:?
Hello, Amir!

I have got a quick question for you. You said that you submitted the application in July 2020 and that the date of pre-arrival was in August 2023. Is there any reason for taking three years? Is is that it took three years to get the pre-arrival visa or you wanted to move in around that time?

Thanks!

suv24

Jun 3, 2023
Hello everyone.. any idea how long it takes to get COPR after PAL? I got my invitation to pre-arrival services in the second week of June 2023 and still waiting for the portal.

JosephHarera

May 21, 2023
Hello everyone.. any idea how long it takes to get COPR after PAL? I got my invitation to pre-arrival services in the second week of June 2023 and still waiting for the portal.
Same I received PAL in mid June and still waiting, as it seems it takes around 4-9 months between PAL and COPR

Reactions: suv24