+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Have you got any updates since the PAL? It's been for a month after that I think. We received our PAL last week too, but no further update after that.
No still waiting. It's been a month. But there is no rule on that. I hope you get confirmation of PR soon.

forestwood

Jul 5, 2023
PR application submitted: July 2020 - SUV (inland, landing under wp 2020)
AOR: Middle September 2022
ADR1: January 2023 (many forms like other applications, proof of funds, business report, spouse military docs, bank statement in 6 months, etc.)
ADR2: medical request for spouse only
MP: 23 March 2023
Decision made (and approval letter): April 13.
Did u receive the pre-arrival letter before the decision made?

aidarkarima

Jul 21, 2023
Hi! I got my LOS today, how long after this email should I wait for WP? I really want to enter Canada already. The website shows that the wait is about 9 weeks, can this be true? Could it be earlier?

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
My co-founders landed today on Startup Visa WP. But officer only gave it from the date of issuance i.e. not date of landing. When confronted, he said you can contact IRCC if you have issues.

Anyone in similar situation?

xxzzz

Jun 8, 2023
Is the main applicant only allowed to work for their own business? My friend (main applicant) got an MSP card (Medical Service Plan in BC) while in BC but Ontario can't?
Previously, the main applicant need the company’s confirmation letter to show he/she is working in the company. The previous WP for main applicant is not a open work permit which means they can only work in specific company. However, I was heard IRCC released a new policy allows the applicant work in other company with the WP in June or July( I forgot). But I’m not familiar with the new policy.

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi @amir788 Hope your Medical process has been completed successfully. Any further developments on your file? Are you still outside?
I arrived in Canada.
I received ADR including updated imm5669, travel hx, pcc, pof, and emplyment letter and RPRF payment, on July 13, not submitted yet

Reactions: K Shah

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
I arrived in Canada.
I received ADR including updated imm5669, travel hx, pcc, pof, and emplyment letter and RPRF payment, on July 13, not submitted yet
@Amir
I arrived in Canada.
@amir788 u told 2 of your friends got Wp for less then a year means from the date of issuance of WP. What about you? When did u land how long your wp will valid?