+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
Wow so happy for you.
Can you share your timeline?
PR application submitted: July 2020 - SUV (inland, landing under wp 2020)
AOR: Middle September 2022
ADR1: January 2023 (many forms like other applications, proof of funds, business report, spouse military docs, bank statement in 6 months, etc.)
ADR2: medical request for spouse only
MP: 23 March 2023
Decision made (and approval letter): April 13.

Reactions: K Shah and khietlam

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
ADR1: January 2023 (many forms like other applications, proof of funds, business report, spouse military docs, bank statement in 6 months, etc.)
God this is just luck!
Until January everything was the same, then everything changes.
After April 13 I was asked for AD 4 more times :))

Your officer was 5G (Internet) while mine was an E :))

What does MP mean? pre arrival?

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
God this is just luck!
Until January everything was the same, then everything changes.
After April 13 I was asked for AD 4 more times :))

Your officer was 5G (Internet) while mine was an E :))

What does MP mean? pre arrival?
Medical pass.
I got pre arrival 2 days b4 approval (on an email reply btw my lawyer and ircc officer, the later said my application was approved, and then passing to the landing process.
Agree with you that I've got luck on my case. But everyone whose have witnessed the development of my startup said that I am worthy with this result

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Medical pass.
I got pre arrival 2 days b4 approval (on an email reply btw my lawyer and ircc officer, the later said my application was approved, and then passing to the landing process.
Agree with you that I've got luck on my case. But everyone whose have witnessed the development of my startup said that I am worthy with this result
Sure you are! I meant I have bad luck! They asked every part in a month or two.
Wish you best of luck with your business.

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
Sure you are! I meant I have bad luck! They asked every part in a month or two.
Wish you best of luck with your business.
Yes, thank you for that. I am still following up on your case because it is closely with mine, and frankly speaking, I want to be frustrated with you too.

Reactions: Halem

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
Good day to all,
We received a request letter and one of the requested document is below:

"Please provide business plan/business supporting documents of the proposed business."

I wanted to ask if the Business plan document and the business registration are the only one we need to provide? Shall we also provide the receipt of our Corporation Annual Return ?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: T.Hien

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Good day to all,
We received a request letter and one of the requested document is below:

"Please provide business plan/business supporting documents of the proposed business."

I wanted to ask if the Business plan document and the business registration are the only one we need to provide? Shall we also provide the receipt of our Corporation Annual Return ?

Thank you in advance
They asked me such a document and I sent business plan and some presentations and a brief proposal we usually use for marketing

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
They asked me such a document and I sent business plan and some presentations and a brief proposal we usually use for marketing
Thank you so much for this insight, do you mind giving your timeline?

Also, the forms that they asked is it necessary to print it out then sign then attached the scanned copy?

suvapplicantx

May 5, 2023
I have the questions to everybody that submitted ADR:

- does the business NEED to be generating revenue and have a CRA report?
- what exact document do you need to show to prove your business activity?
- are they verifying if the INITIAL business you pitched is the business you operate? For example, one could have started a startup, then switched and started another type of business.
- are they denying applicants in case of business failure?

All of those question comes from the fact that the process time is 37 MONTHS. At the initial of the SUV, they were supposed to accept PR only based on the pitched business. But because the process is SO SLOW, they now have the ability to ask for business report, which was NOT PART of the initial requirement.

I hope people with ADR can give some more details about all of this.

K Shah

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone.
I received medical request letter. Any idea what is going on? What would be the next?
PR submission: Feb 2022
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: May 2023

WP submission: March 2022
WP approved: March 2023
Pass labeled: April 2023
Hi @amir788 Hope your Medical process has been completed successfully. Any further developments on your file? Are you still outside?

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
I have the questions to everybody that submitted ADR:

- does the business NEED to be generating revenue and have a CRA report? NO. But it's a plus factor.
- what exact document do you need to show to prove your business activity? If you are a legit entrepreneur, you'll know the answer.
- are they verifying if the INITIAL business you pitched is the business you operate? For example, one could have started a startup, then switched and started another type of business. SUV is for both pitched business (to be supported by incubators) and generated revenue business (to be invested by angel investors).
Switching or adjusting business is normal. As long as it similar to the things proposed in the LOS, and you can explain the change, then no one can refuse. Like that being said, if you are legit, you will not worry about this.

- are they denying applicants in case of business failure? With the new policy I've read recently,, I think YES.

All of those question comes from the fact that the process time is 37 MONTHS. At the initial of the SUV, they were supposed to accept PR only based on the pitched business. But because the process is SO SLOW, they now have the ability to ask for business report, which was NOT PART of the initial requirement. The report is to make sure you are legit.

I hope people with ADR can give some more details about all of this.
Hi, My answers are next to your questions. hope this help

Reactions: K Shah

xxzzz

Jun 8, 2023
Have you got any updates since the PAL? It's been for a month after that I think. We received our PAL last week too, but no further update after that.