Startup Visa Program Timeline

vini_SUV

Jul 19, 2021
Oshawa, ON.
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sidney
I have some updates on my application. I forgot to update it here.

PR application submitted: Jan 2021 - SUV (inland)
AOR: April 2023
ADR: Jul 2023 (Commitment certificate requested to be sent again from the Designated Organization to IRCC).

(For my co-founder additionally, they requested his Biometrics in April 2023.)

Last edited:

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
I have some updates on my application. I forgot to update it here.

PR application submitted: Jan 2021 - SUV (inland)
AOR: April 2023
ADR: Jul 2023 (Commitment certificate requested to be sent again from the Designated Organization to IRCC).

(For my co-founder additionally, they requested his Biometrics in April 2023.)
I hve a question if anyone able to answer then please..those who are inland for more then 18 months on WP..are they getting child benefit or not as i heared that you will eligible after 18 months of inland..and did they file tax for family after a year. Please i need to know these things
Thank you

Hasayen

May 20, 2021
Hello to all

I took the medical exam on Jul. 18th and got an update on my GCKey page stating " Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam." My question is, How long will it take the IRCC to make the decision on my PR ? What is next ?? what should expect next ? and how long is the waiting time ?

Thanks

trnj

May 24, 2019
Hello colleagues startupers :)

I have a recruitment website in dubai, it generates around 500 000 CAD revenue per year.

Worth to try or too small?

Hello dear startuppers,

It has been some time since this post.
The biz has grown and is very busy now.

I was invited into many incubators across Canada (received response from every province) and ended up choosing one.

But I got a rejection because I hired fraudulent lawyers that ditched my startup visa :(

If you wish, can describe the overall experience, these lawyers (the scheme, so other startuppers could avoid it), and general stranges / problems I faced during the process. Maybe as a separate thread.

I may be appealing or re-applying. But will take a break because incredibly busy now (currently in the process of restructuring & rebranding, also got a co-founder from NL, and maybe will be relocating part of biz to this country).

JosephHarera

May 21, 2023
Hello to all

I took the medical exam on Jul. 18th and got an update on my GCKey page stating " Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam." My question is, How long will it take the IRCC to make the decision on my PR ? What is next ?? what should expect next ? and how long is the waiting time ?

Thanks
I had my medical passed in May , waiting since then.

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
Hello dear startuppers,

It has been some time since this post.
The biz has grown and is very busy now.

I was invited into many incubators across Canada (received response from every province) and ended up choosing one.

But I got a rejection because I hired fraudulent lawyers that ditched my startup visa :(

If you wish, can describe the overall experience, these lawyers (the scheme, so other startuppers could avoid it), and general stranges / problems I faced during the process. Maybe as a separate thread.

I may be appealing or re-applying. But will take a break because incredibly busy now (currently in the process of restructuring & rebranding, also got a co-founder from NL, and maybe will be relocating part of biz to this country).
Very sorry to hear that. Who was the lawyer and what he did? What was the reason for the rejection?

JosephHarera

May 21, 2023
You confused me !!! earlier , you said "I had my medical passed in May , waiting since then. " , then you got a PAL !! How long did you wait after your medical exam to get the PAL ??
I have received Pre Ariival Services letter not PAL as mentioned, both very different documents :) i had received it within a week of my medical passing

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I hve a question if anyone able to answer then please..those who are inland for more then 18 months on WP..are they getting child benefit or not as i heared that you will eligible after 18 months of inland..and did they file tax for family after a year. Please i need to know these things
Thank you
Yes with a work permit you will be eligible for child benefit after 18 months. and at the end of each year you have to file your taxes. no matter if you've been in Canada the whole year or only one week of it.

Reactions: S4H