+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Guys, I just saw an analysis about last year's application results. There are 575 people got PR through SUV program in the year of 2022. Let's assume that there are 10 people (including spouses and children) in a program , there could be about 58 programs received federal approval last year. How you guys think about it?

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Hi guys, I lost my old account, so I registered a new one to update you on my status. My journey is being the final stage, and the threat helped me a lot on the long-lasting exhausting journey.
(katie.vanto is my old acc)
PR application submitted: July 2020 - SUV (inland, landing under wp 2020)
AOR: Middle September 2022
ADR1: January 2023 (many forms like other applications, proof of funds, business report, spouse military docs, bank statement in 6 months, etc.)
ADR2: medical request for spouse only
MP: 23 March 2023
Decision made (and approval letter): April 13.
So, my case is done after 32.5months. It's such a long journey for me and for all of you for sure, I tried to keep myself busy but the waiting always comes to me every wake-up morning, so I wish the golden email will come to all of you soon.
That being said, although keeping busy but I always study everything in the processing stage of PR process, and I believe that the bach for 2020 candidates is finalized and the next bach is for 2021. Keep waiting although it is so difficult.
Fingercross for all.
GLAD TO KNOW THIS HAPPY NEWS......... CONGRATULATIONS.......

Reactions: 233SUV and suv2020

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Hi guys, I lost my old account, so I registered a new one to update you on my status. My journey is being the final stage, and the threat helped me a lot on the long-lasting exhausting journey.
ADR1: January 2023 (many forms like other applications, proof of funds, business report, spouse military docs, bank statement in 6 months, etc.)
So, my case is done after 32.5months. It's such a long journey for me and for all of you for sure, I tried to keep myself busy but the waiting always comes to me every wake-up morning, so I wish the golden email will come to all of you soon.
That being said, although keeping busy but I always study everything in the processing stage of PR process, and I believe that the bach for 2020 candidates is finalized and the next bach is for 2021. Keep waiting although it is so difficult.
Fingercross for all.
Glad to hear my friend Katie. I hope to see you there asap
enjoy your achievement

Reactions: 233SUV

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Fingercross for all.
Congratulations on your journey!

I don't know how they are dealing with my case! Applied on June 2020
September 2022 the AOR
End of march 2023 finally got the MR request along with ADR!
Medical passed
Status changed to we are reviewing the ADR you provided!

Waiting! Not sure how long it will take! but I hope it passes

Reactions: mamad611

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Congratulations on your journey!

I don't know how they are dealing with my case! Applied on June 2020
September 2022 the AOR
End of march 2023 finally got the MR request along with ADR!
Medical passed
Status changed to we are reviewing the ADR you provided!

Waiting! Not sure how long it will take! but I hope it passes
Our turn is about to come

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Fingercross for all.
Dear you was been in canada on WP. Until decision was made on your file you was inland and how you deal with your WP. Did you extend it for how long ?

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
My wp extenstion was submitted but not be granted (we have 7 months in implied status), and when I called IRCC (abt 2 months ago), they said I have 2 applications which are tight, so maybe IRCC may issue 1 decision only.
So u didn’t leave the canada in the whole period of your PR process.

Halem

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Fingercross for all.
Congratulations!
What a great news.

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Fingercross for all.
Congrats on your PR approval, it must have been a relief after a long time.

rezafir

Apr 20, 2023
A question ❓

I realized that I made a mistake on military service declaration on work permit forms since it has a paranthesis saying "including non obligatory service..." And I thought because mine was obligatory so I should check NO. But in PR forms I declared it clearly since it was clearly asked for obligatory or non obligatory. My work permit got approved and passport is under process for visa stamping.

What should I do?

I am wondering if I let them know by webform now or after receiving my labeld passport? Or wait and see if border officer ask me about my military service history then if he did I would explain that I made a mistake and show them my PR forms in which I declared correctly?
Or just ignore this and if I was asked , say no
It is so devastating for me since I found out about my mistake. I am so worried?