+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
My partners and I have sent out the applications long time ago by paper, but seems NO updates since received the TEMP application number, while I see here some people in this post which submit through online system has got another number and able to view their application online already.
Does IRCC process online application faster than paper? I cannot search any record using the temp no. (even remove the X at the beginning as suggested by some nice ppl in this post). Moreover, I try to submit webform to update some of my personal information but have NO response either.

Any people in the similar situation and could provide some guidance? Thanks a lot !

Timeline:
Application sent: March 2022
Temp application no.: Jul 2022
Hey, the next step post getting a temp application number, is getting an AOR. For March 2022 applications, you will get this approximately in March 2024, as per current timelines. You will be able to see your application in the system by removing X only after you get an AOR . So dont think there is any issue in your application, you will not receive an update till then.
For online submissions, only difference according to me, is that people are automatically issued an AOR directly instead of temp number and they ask for biometric collection in this step.
However, their application is then added to the queue and will be processed in order. SO dosent make a difference.
Response from IRCC to Webforms take a long time, they have mostly got your request, you will get a response after 3 months or so!
You can try calling on the IRCC number to enquire about receipt of your webform.
Hope this helps.

ihm99045

Mar 21, 2023
Hey, the next step post getting a temp application number, is getting an AOR. For March 2022 applications, you will get this approximately in March 2024, as per current timelines. You will be able to see your application in the system by removing X only after you get an AOR . So dont think there is any issue in your application, you will not receive an update till then.
For online submissions, only difference according to me, is that people are automatically issued an AOR directly instead of temp number and they ask for biometric collection in this step.
However, their application is then added to the queue and will be processed in order. SO dosent make a difference.
Response from IRCC to Webforms take a long time, they have mostly got your request, you will get a response after 3 months or so!
You can try calling on the IRCC number to enquire about receipt of your webform.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the detail reply!! At least I know the expected timeline and handling for paper and online submittion. But March 2024 to get AOR is really out of my expectations...... Such a long time!

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hey, I'm new here! I’ve been in Canada on a work permit so far and I submitted a start up visa application last year. Has anyone who applied over the past year received AOR yet? I also just came across this tracker that can help me understand where I stand in the application process compared to others but it seems pretty new (not many cases added yet). Maybe the more of us add our cases, the better we will see how quickly the process is moving along.

Mcln

Sep 21, 2021
Does requesting GCMS notes affect application processing in anyway?
Interested in personal experience

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Applied in Sept. 2020 and still waiting . . . nothing
This is really disheartening…Just keep hope alive and believe the fact that once your application is picked, the processing time would be very fast as you are close to the 33 months processing time

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Everyone, me and all other team members applied for PR under SUV through the online portal on Nov 2022. Its been more than 4 months now and it only shows "submitted" in the portal. No temp number or nothing yet! is it usual? anyway to check whats going on

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Update on my file:
Submit: July 2020
AOR: Sep 2022
Bio: Nov 2022
ADR1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
ADR2: March 2023
ADR2 Detail:
1- provide business plan
2- Proof of incorporation of business in Canada.
3- provide supporting documentation describing business activities
4- proof of fund
5- police certificate

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Update on my file:
Submit: July 2020
AOR: Sep 2022
Bio: Nov 2022
ADR1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
ADR2: March 2023
ADR2 Detail:
1- provide business plan
2- Proof of incorporation of business in Canada.
3- provide supporting documentation describing business activities
4- proof of fund
5- police certificate
Thanks bro for the update

how much time you were given to provide them with the ADR2 ?

Reactions: mamad611