Submit: July 2020
AOR: Sep 2022
Bio: Nov 2022
ADR1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
ADR2: March 2023
ADR2 Detail:
1- provide business plan
2- Proof of incorporation of business in Canada.
3- provide supporting documentation describing business activities
4- proof of fund
5- police certificate
Awesome, good to hear & congrats

Reactions: mamad611

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
Hi Everyone, me and all other team members applied for PR under SUV through the online portal on Nov 2022. Its been more than 4 months now and it only shows "submitted" in the portal. No temp number or nothing yet! is it usual? anyway to check whats going on
Dosent look like the usual. From what i've heard, for online portal submissions, you should receive request for biometric soon after you submit your proposal, along with an AOR with an application number. Maybe you can check some more why it hasnt moved ahead. Hope this helps, all the best.

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Update on my file:
Submit: July 2020
AOR: Sep 2022
Bio: Nov 2022
ADR1: Jan 2023
Medical: Jan 2023
ADR2: March 2023
ADR2 Detail:
1- provide business plan
2- Proof of incorporation of business in Canada.
3- provide supporting documentation describing business activities
4- proof of fund
5- police certificate
Congratulations Bro. You will get PPR very soon. BTW, how did you submit the ADR for IRCC? WEBFORM or IRCC secure account? Thanks.

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Congratulations Bro. You will get PPR very soon. BTW, how did you submit the ADR for IRCC? WEBFORM or IRCC secure account? Thanks.
Thank you, through SECURE ACCOUNT.
Fingers crossed for all!

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi! Yeah, I’ve heard that the startup visa program applications have some of the longest processing times. I even know of someone who took so long that they threatened to sue the IRCC for it… I’m personally using this tracker to check for updates but there aren’t That many cases there yet and most people from last year are still in the submitted status. I hope the IRCC will start moving these along quicker! https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/startup-visa-program-tracker

JeetKainth

Apr 1, 2023
Has anybody got their SUV work permit recently, one of my friend has applied thru a consultant and he got it. I am thinking of opting for their services. Please let me know your suggestions

Hasayen

May 20, 2021
This is really disheartening…Just keep hope alive and believe the fact that once your application is picked, the processing time would be very fast as you are close to the 33 months processing time
Just received a request to submit my business plan, bank statement , and to update my IMM0008 form , online within a week time. . . . I wonder if this is a positive thing !!! Does anyone know , how long will it take the IRCC to make a decision !!

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Just received a request to submit my business plan, bank statement , and to update my IMM0008 form , online within a week time. . . . I wonder if this is a positive thing !!! Does anyone know , how long will it take the IRCC to make a decision !!
Asked my last week to submit financial structure along with MR and other requests and gave me a month

June 2020 applicant!

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations Hasayen. Of course this is a good sign. It means your case will be close pretty soon. Normally It takes 1-3months for the Decision made from this stage to end.

Reactions: suv2020 and Hasayen

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
Congrats! What is your timeline? When did you apply?This is a very good news. Did they ask for police certificate and medical too?