+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Thank you friend, one of our team had approved WP since Dec'2022 but he planed to landing Canada in Jun'2023 as he has some individual issues so he delay the trip. Our Team application was in Jun'2020 and already have ADR 3 times:

08 Aug'2022 : 1st ADR was personnal updates, Education cert., Employment Cert., Bank statement, travel history,...submitted on 12 Aug 2022
Sept'2022 : 2nd ADR was Bussiness progress report, submitted on 16 Dec 2022.
12 Dec'2022: approved WP for 1 team member.
28 Feb 2023: 3 rd ADR : exactly same as what they had required in 1st ADR, only new one is Judical clearance certificate for 2 of 5 members.

Our team's processing time was over 33 months and the 3nd ADR same as 1st ADR. We are confusing indeed, not sure why it happened?
Thank you for sharing your timeline here. I believe you'll hear good news soon.

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Thank you @amir788.
Kind of worrying if any errors. But with PR portal no paper copies or access to what submitted.
So linking is only for correspondence but you still can not see application and documents?
No you can’t unfortunately. You can see the application but not the documents

mehranmir77

Mar 10, 2023
Hello everyone

November 18, 2022 - SUV WP application submitted to IRCC, since then I didn't have receive any update. A friend of mine received medical exam and biometric request letter (not in my team, I applied alone) with in 1-2 months after submitting the application. Is it normal that I don't get biometric and/or medical request letter?

I highly appreciate sharing any timeline experience for WP.

Thank You

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
do you know what kind of health insurance and for how long we need before landing with work permit? @Halem
You can take an insurance local to Canada whose coverage starts the day you land. The time period you should take it for depends on which province you land in. For example, Ontario gives an OHIP health card with coverage that starts immediately once you apply for one (there used to be a 3 month waiting period for coverage to start but this has been exempted since the pandemic). So taking a 1 month health coverage is fine for Ontario.
Check for the health insurance rules of the province you plan to build your business in, and decide accordingly. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Halem and amir788

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
Hello everyone

November 18, 2022 - SUV WP application submitted to IRCC, since then I didn't have receive any update. A friend of mine received medical exam and biometric request letter (not in my team, I applied alone) with in 1-2 months after submitting the application. Is it normal that I don't get biometric and/or medical request letter?

I highly appreciate sharing any timeline experience for WP.

Thank You
You should get the biometric request letter immediately when you apply for a WP, is what I have experienced, unless it has been given to them in a previous application. You should check in case it hasnt come in as yet.

Reactions: amir788

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You can take an insurance local to Canada whose coverage starts the day you land. The time period you should take it for depends on which province you land in. For example, Ontario gives an OHIP health card with coverage that starts immediately once you apply for one (there used to be a 3 month waiting period for coverage to start but this has been exempted since the pandemic). So taking a 1 month health coverage is fine for Ontario.
Check for the health insurance rules of the province you plan to build your business in, and decide accordingly. Hope this helps.
Thanks a Lot.

Reactions: pinkfloyd2288

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Question about submitting web form (CSE) for SUV application: for PR applications applied online - the only in drop down menu is EE .
What option to choose?
What is you inquiry about? In drop down menu there are other options may match your need? Add or change docs, etc

ihm99045

Mar 21, 2023
My partners and I have sent out the applications long time ago by paper, but seems NO updates since received the TEMP application number, while I see here some people in this post which submit through online system has got another number and able to view their application online already.
Does IRCC process online application faster than paper? I cannot search any record using the temp no. (even remove the X at the beginning as suggested by some nice ppl in this post). Moreover, I try to submit webform to update some of my personal information but have NO response either.

Any people in the similar situation and could provide some guidance? Thanks a lot !

Timeline:
Application sent: March 2022
Temp application no.: Jul 2022