+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
Sure friend, here is the information:

1) Next Canada in the NextAI program. We already had the company running.
2) We're in the revenue-generating stage but at the time it was very little revenue
3) We'll once we got into the program it was immediate. They sent the email with the acceptance into the program and the instructions for the application. Once I got all the documents and information they prepared it.
Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: vini_SUV
Jun 23, 2022
I know it's not going well as it should be. We started planning to become a pr since 2018!! We never thought It would take that much time. However, I know an immigration advisor who has like 100 cases right now. She said that she got her June/July cases ADR already for like 50% of them which is a bit of hope for us.
Hi thanks for the sharing. Can you confirm with the advisor that there has been some July 2020 applicants having received AOR? Last I heard was some of June 2020 ones getting it. If there is at least one July applicant getting it, it is progress made. Thanks.

Reactions: CANsuv

CANsuv

Jun 1, 2022
Hi thanks for the sharing. Can you confirm with the advisor that there has been some July 2020 applicants having received AOR? Last I heard was some of June 2020 ones getting it. If there is at least one July applicant getting it, it is progress made. Thanks.
I don't think they have started July 2020 applications. People are not getting any updates from mid March. I guess they have prioritised some other program and reassigned processing team.

Jun 23, 2022
I don't think they have started July 2020 applications. People are not getting any updates from mid March. I guess they have prioritised some other program and reassigned processing team.

Thanks, that's why I was wondering if AMIR01's advisor actually had some July applicants getting AORs

saeedmsdi

May 4, 2020
We recently got accepted to an incubator. Did you guys use any professional service to write a business plan?. I have already written around 15 pages business plan and attached it with my incubator application. Not sure if that would be sufficient for the PR application.

P.S. I'm part of the founding team but already a Canadian Citizen.
We used Immigratic.com services for consultation and application submision.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Hello All,
Are there any updates on your cases? Unfortunately, the processing time for SUVs is 32 months now.

Jul 6, 2022

2) We're in the revenue-generating stage but at the time it was very little revenue
3) We'll once we got into the program it was immediate. They sent the email with the acceptance into the program and the instructions for the application. Once I got all the documents and information they prepared it.
Were you able to renew your WP?

P_suv

Jul 7, 2022
Hey everyone,

I hope it's going well for all of you. Unfortunately, I don't see any updates from post april cases. So, If you know a friend that has a suv case please don't hesitate to invite him to this forum.

My case: Submitted: Feb 2021 - Temp File Number: March 2021 and No news

My friend: Submitted: October 2020 - Temp File Number: After submission and No news then
From which country you applied?

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022

Hello,

Can anyone here share his/her experiences about Work Permit for SUV timeline?

For me:
Application Type: Work Permit (Start-Up Visa)
Country of residence: Iran (Ankara-Turkey Embassy takes care of our applications)
AOR: 2021-12-12
Biometric Completed: 2021-12-23
Review of medical results: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Review of Eligibility Started: 2022-03-04 "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Review of additional documents: "We do not need additional documents."
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Ghost Updated: 2022-07-01

Do you think I am close to getting PPR?

Thanks!

vini_SUV

Jul 19, 2021
Oshawa, ON.
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sidney
Were you able to renew your WP?
Not really, if you're not paid inland you can't renew. Pretty weird they don't have a better policy considering how the pandemic affected Start-Ups. We have revenue in Brazil mostly but in Canada things have been slow so I can't be paid in Canada yet but I am in Brazil.