+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

hasin30

Jun 6, 2022
Just a few pages back we were seeing positive movements but since Feb/Mar 2022 it's dry. Seems like SUV has been sidelined

AMIR001

Dec 23, 2018
I know it's not going well as it should be. We started planning to become a pr since 2018!! We never thought It would take that much time. However, I know an immigration advisor who has like 100 cases right now. She said that she got her June/July cases ADR already for like 50% of them which is a bit of hope for us.

Reactions: suv-abc

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
We recently got accepted to an incubator. Did you guys use any professional service to write a business plan?. I have already written around 15 pages business plan and attached it with my incubator application. Not sure if that would be sufficient for the PR application.

P.S. I'm part of the founding team but already a Canadian Citizen.

Priyanshi2321

Jun 21, 2022
Hii..
I have applied for PR under Start up visa program in 2021 and received temporary file number. Didn’t get the update since then. Anyone who got PR after 2020?

vini_SUV

Jul 19, 2021
Oshawa, ON.
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sidney
We recently got accepted to an incubator. Did you guys use any professional service to write a business plan?. I have already written around 15 pages business plan and attached it with my incubator application. Not sure if that would be sufficient for the PR application.

I noticed it depends on the Designated organization. Some are better seen by IRCC so they ask for fewer documents. Others ask a lot more.

vini_SUV

Jul 19, 2021
Oshawa, ON.
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sidney
Hii..
I have applied for PR under Start up visa program in 2021 and received temporary file number. Didn’t get the update since then. Anyone who got PR after 2020?
Nope, they recently started processing people from May-June 2020 so it's a mess.

Emuman

Jun 7, 2022
seems same story for many. people here,
what documents were requested in the ADR? Did you get any news yet?
it's simply regular document updates, nothing special. but IRCC only gives us 7 days to upload the documents DURING Chinese New Year, when no government agency is working, so get prepared;)

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019

Hi
I am also interested in SUV. I would really appreciate it if you can get back to me with some detail
1) which incubator did you get your letter of support from? did you get it with just a business idea OR a fully functional business?
2) if you have a fully functional business, is it in the pre-revenue OR revenue-generating stage?
3) how long did it take to get the letter of support?
Look forward to getting your help. Thanks

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
Nope, they recently started processing people from May-June 2020 so it's a mess.
Hi
I am also interested in SUV. I would really appreciate it if you can get back to me with some detail
1) which incubator did you get your letter of support from? did you get it with just a business idea OR a fully functional business?
2) if you have a fully functional business, is it in the pre-revenue OR revenue-generating stage?

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
Not an official statement. I was informed by my consultant.
it's simply regular document updates, nothing special. but IRCC only gives us 7 days to upload the documents DURING Chinese New Year, when no government agency is working, so get prepared;)
Just a few pages back we were seeing positive movements but since Feb/Mar 2022 it's dry. Seems like SUV has been sidelined
I know it's not going well as it should be. We started planning to become a pr since 2018!! We never thought It would take that much time. However, I know an immigration advisor who has like 100 cases right now. She said that she got her June/July cases ADR already for like 50% of them which is a bit of hope for us.
Hi

vini_SUV

Jul 19, 2021
Oshawa, ON.
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sidney
Hi
Sure friend, here is the information:

1) Next Canada in the NextAI program. We already had the company running.
2) We're in the revenue-generating stage but at the time it was very little revenue
3) We'll once we got into the program it was immediate. They sent the email with the acceptance into the program and the instructions for the application. Once I got all the documents and information they prepared it.

Reactions: Sali947