+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

janoo said:
Congratulation... To bound hope you will get the pink letter at any time.

enjoy your days...
Janoo not sure based on what you are advising people that within weeks of the decision being made people are getting invited for Oath, mine was decision made now almost 2 months back still no oath invite !

Have requested atip now.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
Janoo not sure based on what you are advising people that within weeks of the decision being made people are getting invited for Oath, mine was decision made now almost 2 months back still no oath invite !

Have requested atip now.
offices are busy scheduling oaths for new applicants. Older applicants are lower priority. My decision was made in mid may. BTW, your ECAS still says in process?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ItkExpert said:
offices are busy scheduling oaths for new applicants. Older applicants are lower priority. My decision was made in mid may. BTW, your ECAS still says in process?
yes ecas shows still in process, atip shows ceremony ready since june 1st week.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

ItkExpert said:
This could be very true... as in they only have one year to decide on the routine applicants now... on the other hand... we still have the official 36 months answer. Isn't this messed up?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
This could be very true... as in they only have one year to decide on the routine applicants now... on the other hand... we still have the official 36 months answer. Isn't this messed up?
Of course its messed up . Totally . And also unfair .
However CIC staff don't care and as long as they get to keep their jobs everything is fine :)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi.. if you see decision made forum... you can judge that normally after decision made
it will not take too long.... unless there is any further specific issue.. normally
getting oath letter after decision made is 7-14 days.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Hi.. if you see decision made forum... you can judge that normally after decision made
it will not take too long.... unless there is any further specific issue.. normally
getting oath letter after decision made is 7-14 days.
we are also making posts in the same forum and many like me in similar situation, so its not correct to say 7-14 days

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
yes ecas shows still in process, atip shows ceremony ready since june 1st week.
ItkExpert said:
Which office are you with?

It could be worth your while to contact your MP. It is ridiculous to be waiting for over two months to get scheduled for an oath...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TObound said:
Which office are you with?

It could be worth your while to contact your MP. It is ridiculous to be waiting for over two months to get scheduled for an oath...
I contacted MP's office. They have advised me that I will hear back from CIC within 4 to 5 weeks on oath (prior to Aug 30th).

This gave me some optimism and hope, but I want to be cautious considering my experience with CIC, all my previous optimisms have been faded away :)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation Vinyapuri.. hope you will hear from CIC soon.

once file status show decision made : should not take longer than 2 weeks to inform
the oath , if taking longer is just a procedure matter and nothing to worry..

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

How long did it take for your MP to get back to you? I emailed her yesterday morning. Nothhing yet.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation Vinyapuri.. hope you will hear from CIC soon.

once file status show decision made : should not take longer than 2 weeks to inform
the oath , if taking longer is just a procedure matter and nothing to worry..
eCase status still shows in-process

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lenium said:
How long did it take for your MP to get back to you? I emailed her yesterday morning. Nothhing yet.
It took them 4 days.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lenium said:
It took mine more than a month. Unlike vinaypuri's MP they also did not tell me I will hear back in 4-5 weeks. Clearly, vinaypuri's MP office is much more efficient.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

how long did it take for them to acknowledge you email? I wanna know if they have reveived my request or not ... no reply at all.