+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891 said:
I guess those of us whose files are in Mississauga are in for a long wait...I read on other forums that they are transferring files from Mississauga to Scarborough. Let us hope this does not apply to ceremony ready files.

Its a typical bottleneck problem, they don't have new Citizenship apps, so they put all resources on finalizing files but did not keep up with Ceremonies.

They should do a Mass ceremony in GTA at Rogers center :) and get done with all, that would be fun though..

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Good well wishful thinking... hope you are right... but keep in touch otherwise
we will loose hope...

janoo

May 16, 2014

anyone aware about extra verification required ??? what does it mean and how long
it will take....

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Its a typical bottleneck problem, they don't have new Citizenship apps, so they put all resources on finalizing files but did not keep up with Ceremonies.

They should do a Mass ceremony in GTA at Rogers center :) and get done with all, that would be fun though..
I second that idea ;) and open that roof so people can see celebration fireworks on CN Tower. :)

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

vinaypuri said:

There is actually one at nathan philips square, I wonder if it will be big... I am picturing outdoor with 200 people...

or not u of t convocation hall... host 1000 people at a time...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
There is actually one at nathan philips square, I wonder if it will be big... I am picturing outdoor with 200 people...

or not u of t convocation hall... host 1000 people at a time...
:)

Not sure whats going on with CIC these, guess may be they are all enjoying summer break.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

How long does it usually take for the bums at CIC St. Clair to process the CIT0520 forms once it is received?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi guys, updated the file with whatever information I could gather from the thread, so we a total of 21 of us who had level 2 decision maker status, 7 have since taken the oath, 6 have decision made status as of date and waiting for oath, and the remaining 8 are waiting for the decision.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Guys! long time no post. Long weekend passed by really quick.. I guess CIC won't get to work till fall starts .. lol...

No news from my side, any oaths or case status update any of you guys?

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

vinaypuri said:
Hi Guys! long time no post. Long weekend passed by really quick.. I guess CIC won't get to work till fall starts .. lol...

No news from my side, any oaths or case status update any of you guys?
I was just about to post the same :)...Still no update on my end :(

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

My ecas changed to decision made today ;D

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014

CitizenCA said:
My wife received Oath invitation for August 11, 2015.
Her Time line:
Application sent Jan 2013,
Test Oct 21, 2013
RQ Oct 21, 2013 right after test
Oath invitation letter for August 11, 2015 received on July 31, 2015
E-cas only showing decision made, not mentioned of Oath invite

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i called yesterday, they informed me all clearances done and ceremony ready since june, but not yet decided when to call for oath for my file, that since its rq case they still have time to decide on the oath date, so old cases with rq can wait as its not first come first serve ! meanwhile mississauga office is now having oath ceremonies, so hopefully we also will get a chance to take the oath soon.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CitizenCA said:
congratulations, thats real good news, whats your local office, wish you get the oath invite soon.

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

Did the exam in st. Clair but in atip it says local office Mississauga ;D