+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

phillysteak78

May 14, 2009
Hi All,

Applied on March 14th

Received a query on April 10th via email asking for additional document.

send the document via email the same day..

got a 'document received' e-mail the next day..

waiting for file number......

Phillysteak

phillysteak78

May 14, 2009
They asked for a document which describes by job responsibilities in my current employer letterhead.

so i forwarded them the USCIS petition letter which details the job responsibilities (send at the time of filing for h1) and they accepted it.

Phillysteak

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Phillysteak,

I had sent that USCIS petition letter on the company letterhead along with my application itself. Did you send that when you mailed your application before also or only after they requested you?

Database Admin

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Guys, I sent my a letter that my company submitted to USCIS (in support of petition and which describes the job responsibilities) alongwith a copy of the Labor.

Is that suffice or should I have sent something else ?

thanks,
mohan

phillysteak78

May 14, 2009
Database Admin said:
Phillysteak,

I had sent that USCIS petition letter on the company letterhead along with my application itself. Did you send that when you mailed your application before also or only after they requested you?

Database Admin
No i didnt send the USCIS petition letter along with my application. they asked for it and i had to send it. so if you already send it along with the application, i guess you are good to go

phillysteak

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'd like all of us to post our experiences like application sent date, NOC and other details like if any query received. My NOC is 2172. This way we can track all the applications.

Thanks

Database Admin

h1bflu

May 19, 2009
Hello guys,

NOC: 2172
Sent: 04/10/2009
Delivered On: 04/14/2009 9:56 A.M.
Delivered To: EDMONTON, CA
Signed By: FLEURY
Service: UPS SAVER

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Database Admin said:
Alberta revised its occupation list on May 19.Except ITmanagers all IT related codes are removed from their list.

hi everyone i am new to this forum How is everyone doing i have applied for AINP in the month of APRIL.Even i am waiting.Hey by the ways seems like the process is moving faster there are some guys who applied in the month FEB who got their file numbers in MAY.Let us wait and see

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Anoop,

Did the guys apply under old or new process?People who applied under old process seem to get their file numbers quicker than the new process.

Database Admin

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:
Some days ago, Alberta has mentioned that the NOC list will change and some other stuff was to change for the applications received after 15th April. Any application received on or prior to 15th April would be processed according to the old process. And now that is no longer the case, the 15th April deadline has been removed.
Now our rejection rate will be high therefore we did not implement the new list. We know that we have to nominate 2000 candidate this year, We have issued around 950 file numbers.
Hi all,(To Alberta Governer)
Alberta governer i wanna who first of all who are you and you confidently say that there is 2000 quota for this year but when i read the FAQ there is nothing such thing there even when i called the hotline people and asked about you they said that there's no one(their official in the forum),even you say the rejection rate is high.How do you know all this.First of all the things which you are posting are all bout your assumption,but for sure what you have told all the details are not present anywhere.Mail to the forum about you if u are really genuine guy.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Database Admin said:
Anoop,

Did the guys apply under old or new process?People who applied under old process seem to get their file numbers quicker than the new process.

Database Admin
Guys,
Dont believe ALBERTAGOVERNER,he is Really FAKE GUY,who's just advertising his Consulting firm.Refer this link for Proof

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-professional-job-after-landing-as-permanent-resident-t19363.0.html

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I sent my applicaiton to Alberta on April 1st and It was recieved on April 5th. I am also in the same boat as you guys are. Can anyone of you answers my few questions. Thanks in advance.

1) What is a good time to apply for FBI clearence for those who has sent applicaiton between April 1st to April 15th?

2) What is NOC ?

3) Should I apply for FBI and State clearence for my wife as well?
4) Do we need to submit to bufflo sealed transcript from all universities we studied so far?

Any thing else which we have to get before we apply to buffolo after nomination.

Thanks and appreciate for you replies

Raj