+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

veeru76

Apr 8, 2009
We will track all the applications which sent between 1st April to 15th April (This was deadline and removed today 04/08/09).

I sent the application 04/08/09 through and expected to be delivered 04/09/09.

It delivered on 4/09/09 and signed by "M.FLEURY"

Application Sent: April 8th, 2009
Application Delivered: April 9th, 2009

-Veeresh

vvv123

Mar 18, 2009
veeru76 said:
We will track all the applications which sent between 1st April to 15th April (This was deadline and removed today 04/08/09).

I sent the application 04/08/09 through and expected to be delivered 04/09/09.

-Veeresh
Veer,

I am on the same page. I just sent my application. What do you meant by --> (This was deadline and removed today 04/08/09).

Thx.
Vi

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Some days ago, Alberta has mentioned that the NOC list will change and some other stuff was to change for the applications received after 15th April. Any application received on or prior to 15th April would be processed according to the old process. And now that is no longer the case, the 15th April deadline has been removed.

vvv123

Mar 18, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Some days ago, Alberta has mentioned that the NOC list will change and some other stuff was to change for the applications received after 15th April. Any application received on or prior to 15th April would be processed according to the old process. And now that is no longer the case, the 15th April deadline has been removed.
ell
ooh that great. thanks for your reply.
By the way,where did you find this info ??
Thx

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
Now our rejection rate will be high therefore we did not implement the new list. We know that we have to nominate 2000 candidate this year, We have issued around 950 file numbers.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Friends,

If you guys get a file #from AINP government, Please let us know ....
so we may be able to figure out about the situation...

It was written before in this forum,
All applicants who is under new process will not receive file # but they will receive a certificate directly ...within 5 month...

Anyway, Thank you for your attention.

Yofeihong

A

Albertagoverner

yofeihong said:
Friends,

If you guys get a file #from AINP government, Please let us know ....
so we may be able to figure out about the situation...

It was written before in this forum,
All applicants who is under new process will not receive file # but they will receive a certificate directly ...within 5 month...

Anyway, Thank you for your attention.

Yofeihong
Minister Kenny's Immigration Policy for Year 2009-2010 is to nominate 22,000 provincial nominees. Among 11 provinces Alberta can not take all 5,00,000 H1B workers from California and New Jersey. Therefore we plan to break the figure 2000 in two part of 2009. The first Six month in 2009 (Jan -June) we will process around 1000 files and next six month (July to Dec) we will process further 1000 files under H1B program. Around 935 files of first 1000 files atre already in process and we will start sending nominations by the end of this month from regular Canada Mail which will arrive at Candidate's address in 10-12 Days.

khan9899

Feb 17, 2009
Hi Everybody,

I applied for AINP program on 2nd April and application reached on 3rd April.

In between, So according to Albertagoverner, the NOC list is not revised as the rejection rate will be high now. Can somebody please tell me this 935 number includes application till march end?

Thanks

A

Albertagoverner

khan9899 said:
Hi Everybody,

In between, So according to Albertagoverner, the NOC list is not revised as the rejection rate will be high now. Can somebody please tell me this 935 number includes application till march end?

Thanks
You are fine as long as your application is there, These are just indicative numbers which tells the way they are processing. Make sure when you get the Nomination send me an money order of 125.35$ for this hope assurance.

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
You are fine as long as your application is there, These are just indicative numbers which tells the way they are processing. Make sure when you get the Nomination send me an money order of 125.35$ for this hope assurance.
Ha ha, that is funny! But my guess is that majority of H1-B folks here in the States who have been a part of the GC process are pretty used to "hopelessness" in some way, shape, or form. ;-)
I think Canada is just a more sensible place and taking advantage of the crazy antics that the US Govt throws and we have gotten used to!

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Minister Kenny's Immigration Policy for Year 2009-2010 is to nominate 22,000 provincial nominees. Among 11 provinces Alberta can not take all 5,00,000 H1B workers from California and New Jersey. Therefore we plan to break the figure 2000 in two part of 2009. The first Six month in 2009 (Jan -June) we will process around 1000 files and next six month (July to Dec) we will process further 1000 files under H1B program. Around 935 files of first 1000 files atre already in process and we will start sending nominations by the end of this month from regular Canada Mail which will arrive at Candidate's address in 10-12 Days.
I was pretty disappointed at these numbers. Many people would have applied for this wonderful program. Some of them did for just back-up. I am so excited about this program that I have been doing all the research on where to live, work in Alberta etc. I am ready to move to Alberta as soon as possible. First of all, I am thankful to this wonderful program.

But these numbers are not that promising.

vvv123

Mar 18, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
khan9899 said:
Hi Everybody,

Thanks
Alberta Governor,

Where can I find your information in www.albertacanada.com
please let me know the eaxct link.

Thx.