+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

veeru76

Apr 8, 2009
No update till now. I think we have wait atleast 60 days to hear something from them. But the new process times says now 120 days to hear something.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

Fingers crossed either 60 or 120 days.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
veeru76 said:
No update till now. I think we have wait atleast 60 days to hear something from them. But the new process times says now 120 days to hear something.

Fingers crossed either 60 or 120 days.
Heee... Heee... Heee... I applied in Jan and still havent heard a word from them... dont have too high hopes for the next probably 8 months (for now)!!!

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Folks,
Don;t worry ..may will be coming soon..
it will be the 5 months of january applications..
be patient...
:)
Yo

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
guys, i think this is for your good that you are getting delayed or denied; the current situation in Alberta is not good; they had huge job losses last 3 months; although the absolute nos. seems too less compared to what we are seeing in US;

jjivani

Apr 20, 2009
Sent my application on April 9th.

Alberta received it on April 14th (it was suppose to reach by April 13th, but got delayed due to Easter Monday - Alberta immigration offices were closed on April 13th)

Laywer mentioned that 'Now that your application has been submitted, it can take 1 to 2 months to receive an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) from the Alberta government. Once an AOR has been received, it should take approximately 40 to 60 working days (2 to 3 months) for your application to be processed.'

Please let us know if you hear anything from your lwayers or the Alberta immigration office.

Thanks!

koolguyme

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
jjivani said:

Alberta received it on April 14th (it was suppose to reach by April 13th, but got delayed due to Easter Monday - Alberta immigration offices were closed on April 13th)

Laywer mentioned that 'Now that your application has been submitted, it can take 1 to 2 months to receive an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) from the Alberta government. Once an AOR has been received, it should take approximately 40 to 60 working days (2 to 3 months) for your application to be processed.'

Please let us know if you hear anything from your lwayers or the Alberta immigration office.

Thanks!
Who is your lawyer? Recently, Alberta updated the processing times on their website. It now takes 8 months just to get nomination. Refer to the below link

keshri

Apr 11, 2009
I sent application through Fedex on 04/07/2009 and they received on 04/08/2009. Also got proof of delivery. Please suggest me how long do I have to wait before call them. also what is the best way to communicate Mail or phone.

Keshri

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
keshri said:
I sent application through Fedex on 04/07/2009 and they received on 04/08/2009. Also got proof of delivery. Please suggest me how long do I have to wait before call them. also what is the best way to communicate Mail or phone.

Keshri
Please wait at least 5 months for file number first. The current processing time is upto 8 months.

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
Hi All
Sent Application on 10 April.
Application reached 14 April.(Recieved by M.Fleury).
My husbands (who is the applicant) H1 expires Jan 2010.
What are the chances????:(
Regards

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
qwerty1981 said:
Hi All
Sent Application on 10 April.
Application reached 14 April.(Recieved by M.Fleury).
My husbands (who is the applicant) H1 expires Jan 2010.
What are the chances????:(
Regards
If yr husband maintain hold h1b in January 2010 (i.e. no layoffs etc, ) you should be fine. first wait for 4-5 months at least before getting any response

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Looks like he sent under the FSW and not the PNP process. Check with your lawyer.

jjivani said:

Thanks!

ainp

Apr 6, 2009
Application sent: April 1st, 2009
Application Received: April 2nd, 2009

wating for file number

jjivani

Apr 20, 2009
hey everyone -

It's not my lawyer's mistake when he mentioned it can take 2-3 months for AOR. Alberta immigration is currently glutted with applications, so the application times have changed in last couple of days and I believe the current processing time for Alberta is 8 months.

Be patient guys...give it some time...

Thanks!