+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hi Friends,

I sent my application on April 10. They received it on April 14. No email or snal mail yet. Maybe now there will be more delays as they increased the timeline from 5 to 8 months for the entire process. Anyone received file # or any other communication from Alberta for applications sent in April?

Database Admin

Nathan1979

Apr 22, 2009
Dear friends,

My application was sent out on 04/10/2009 and received on 04/14/2009. Let's see what's gonna happen next.

jjivani

Apr 20, 2009
Hey All,

Please be sure to update everyone when you receive any information from Alberta or your lawyer.

Thanks!

ramaks

Apr 23, 2009
My application was received on April 14, 2009. Too early to expect anything i guess, awaiting for some kind of file number etc.

Thanks

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Yup, It is toooooo early to expect anything from them now, please hold on for around 4 months (as per their current processing times)

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Ainp received application on April 14 2009. Still waiting for file number or any form of communication. Looks like it's gonna take almost 5 months even to get a response due to volume of applications received. Maybe they should have a online status update kind of thing so that people can check status online instead of people calling or emailing them.

Database Admin.

A

Albertagoverner

Database Admin said:
Ainp received application on April 14 2009. Still waiting for file number or any form of communication. Looks like it's gonna take almost 5 months even to get a response due to volume of applications received. Maybe they should have a online status update kind of thing so that people can check status online instead of people calling or emailing them.

Database Admin.
You can get out of this forum for atleast 5 months so come back and start posting in October.

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Alberta governer,

Whoever you're, maybe you should stop acting like a controller of this forum and be to the point. This forum is designed to post questions related to AINP and not your likes or dislikes here or when you want people to post their replies.

Database Admin

A

Albertagoverner

Database Admin said:
Alberta governer,

Whoever you're, maybe you should stop acting like a controller of this forum and be to the point. This forum is designed to post questions related to AINP and not your likes or dislikes here or when you want people to post their replies.

Database Admin
Now you can continue to post till and after October. If that makes you happy.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied first week of march and I still havent received any kind of response....

Database Admin said:
Anybody has any good news? It's been a month and still no response.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
Jacaranda said:
I applied first week of march and I still havent received any kind of response....

Database Admin said:
Anybody has any good news? It's been a month and still no response.
Just now people who applied in Jan are receiving their file #'s. Just relax for now. By the way, where are you from?

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hi monteiromarcosb,

I'm from India, where are you from? This process is taking a long time with people from December, January still waiting to get nomination.

Thanks

Database Admin

ustocan78

May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all, am in the same boat as you. Applied mid april, so guess have to wait till Dec to see this happening.

Applied on Apr 9
Alberta Recd on Apr 14
Lawyer : David Cohen