+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's Bank statement for Proof of Funds

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
No need to notarize these docs. Just print it in an A4 sheet and don't forget to get his/her signature. I did the same and got my PR. Don't worry about the format too much.
Hi, I am PA in our case but the funds are in name of husbands. What documents can we show to proof that i have access to my husbands bank account? Other than this power of attorney.

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for your speedy reply. This is the puzzle i am trying to solve "You MUST prove you have access to the money". Will the Letter of Explanation written by my wife and signed by her will work ?
Did you find answer to your question? I am in the same dilemma and don't understand what process should we follow. Can you please tell what documents did you submit?

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
We got the invite and my wife is the primary applicant . I am the accompanying spouse . I have recently transfer funds to my wife bank account. should i give only an NOC letter or I need to get the proof of fund which i transferred ( the fund is from my salary and saving account) . pls help
Hi, i am in the similar situation. I am PA and all our POF are in my husbands account. What documents did you submit to prove that you have access to his money?

Rachid2012

Jul 8, 2014
We got the invite and my wife is the primary applicant . I am the accompanying spouse . I have recently transfer funds to my wife bank account. should i give only an NOC letter or I need to get the proof of fund which i transferred ( the fund is from my salary and saving account) . pls help
my wife is the primary applicant , i will take 19k $ from my cousin to my account as accompanying spouse . and than i will transfer them to my wife account . they will be in my wife account 2 month before application . in the LOE she will said that she got money from me
is that right ..

Naghm

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
Please can for a spouse that is unaccompanied by the husband, and they do not have a joint account together, can the husband just write a NOC letter or do gift of deeds to the wife.
Hello were you able to find an answer to this ?
thanks