+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's Bank statement for Proof of Funds

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
i am yet to upload, if i get any firm update before submission, i will update my comment here. plz share your confirm view once you get any solid response on this
bro as i post this query in many groups they respond that you just have to provide bank letterhead and NOC from secondary applicant with signed that is it

Nov 28, 2018
bro as i post this query in many groups they respond that you just have to provide bank letterhead and NOC from secondary applicant with signed that is it
hmm thats what i got response from some blogs/forums
but do we need to get that NOC application(on A4 sheet) to be notarized or plain application would suffice?

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
no need to notarize but i am thinking about what if we make an affidavit that is more sufficient? what do you say?

Nov 28, 2018
no need to notarize but i am thinking about what if we make an affidavit that is more sufficient? what do you say?
@sweethoney:
thats what i am thinking to add more weight, but others said(non consultants/agents) that A4 application NOC would suffice, as wife is travelling with me, so no major challenge would be there(as her other dox WES/IELTS/Job/Edu would also be uploaded)
can you share your FB ID here

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
bro i have the same case. she is a primary applicant and funds are in my account. so firstly i need a letter from the bank which states all the required statement then i need an affidavit or noc?
Just a letter signed by your spouse will be good along with the bank statements.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Reactions: sweethoney

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
@sweethoney:
thats what i am thinking to add more weight, but others said(non consultants/agents) that A4 application NOC would suffice, as wife is travelling with me, so no major challenge would be there(as her other dox WES/IELTS/Job/Edu would also be uploaded)
can you share your FB ID here
yes, i am also thinking of more weight to my application but both ways are sufficient like a NOC or affidavit. FB: khan_waheed2000@yahoo.com

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
submit a letter from your side(in addition to the bank letter), saying that you have no objection that your wife has complete access to money in your account and be utilized by her at any point of time.
Is it Mandatory that accompanying spouse also prove the POF?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Is it Mandatory that accompanying spouse also prove the POF?
The principal applicant has to provide the PoF... If the savings are in the account of the accompanying dependent then the dependent needs to support the principal applicant with a letter that he/she has access to the fund in dependents account.

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,

I will be arranging for an NOC from my wife for funds in her bank account and that NOC would be on a plain white paper with her signature. Hope no notarization is required - request someone to please validate for my help.

Also, we plan to open a joint account to put some funds which would mean that I would definitely have access to it (since I am the primary applicant) but the account will not be 6 months old by the time we submit the PR application. Our questions:
1) Is it necessary for the bank account to be at least 6 months old or something like that?
2) Is a joint account necessary at all if I have funds in my own account and have an NOC for my wife's account?

Also, can we show PPF certificate / NSCs as proof of funds?

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
Hello I have same issue , we got invitation letter, Funds are there in my mother's and my name, But my husband is the primary applicant and I am the dependent. So how should I get the bank statement?. WIll it work if my mum , and me both sign the NOC for my husband's access to funds?