+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's Bank statement for Proof of Funds

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hello I have same issue , we got invitation letter, Funds are there in my mother's and my name, But my husband is the primary applicant and I am the dependent. So how should I get the bank statement?. WIll it work if my mum , and me both sign the NOC for my husband's access to funds?
1. Funds should be in joint account like husband and wife that are willing to move to Canada or
2. Funds should be in Primary applicant and the secondary applicant can also use his/her bank statement if he/she is accompanying.

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the reply

What if I use the gift of deed for proof of funds, and is there a limit To it . Can I write in letter of explanation that my mom is gifting me and my husband. And also an NOC from my mother regarding the access? Will that work ?

BukkyLawal

Oct 31, 2018
What if the spouse in not accompanying the primary applicant to canada and the fund is in the un accompanying spouse account. In this case, what is the way out.

mekhalabenny

Jul 12, 2019
No need to notarize these docs. Just print it in an A4 sheet and don't forget to get his/her signature. I did the same and got my PR. Don't worry about the format too much.
Hello Santhkumar,

Is it ok if 90% of the funds are in the dependent's (accompanying spouse) account? Ofcourse with an NOC by him stating I have access to all the funds.

Thanks in advance.

zsaty123

Apr 23, 2019
We got the invite and my wife is the primary applicant . I am the accompanying spouse . I have recently transfer funds to my wife bank account. should i give only an NOC letter or I need to get the proof of fund which i transferred ( the fund is from my salary and saving account) . pls help

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello Santhkumar,

Is it ok if 90% of the funds are in the dependent's (accompanying spouse) account? Ofcourse with an NOC by him stating I have access to all the funds.

Thanks in advance.
yes, or just create a joint account and put everything in it for immigration, less paperwork

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
We got the invite and my wife is the primary applicant . I am the accompanying spouse . I have recently transfer funds to my wife bank account. should i give only an NOC letter or I need to get the proof of fund which i transferred ( the fund is from my salary and saving account) . pls help
no not that much details need to be given. you could've kept it in your account and provided the bank account statement as well

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I almost transferred around 8L from my salary account and NRO account to her bank
Still fine. You're accompanying right? Remember what cic really cares about is that you didn't take a loan for the money.you can mention it in a sentence in loe.

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019
PFB the format that i used,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that my husband (XXXX) received an invitation to apply for permanent residence to Canada. I (YYY) am the accompanying spouse.

The funds for settlement are held in my ABC bank and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection in handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.

With kind regards,

YYY

Hello,

I am also the PA and I am willing to show funds in my husband's account who is dependent.
Did your process was smooth and you got your PR?
Thanks in advance.
Its urgent.

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019
No need to notarize these docs. Just print it in an A4 sheet and don't forget to get his/her signature. I did the same and got my PR. Don't worry about the format too much.
Hello,

I am also the PA and I am willing to show funds in my husband's account who is dependent. ( he will receive the funds by gift deed)
Did your process was smooth and you got your PR?
Thanks in advance.
It is urgent

anambiar43

Aug 30, 2016
Guys I have some doubts

1 Should the funds to be 6 months old criteria even fit for a gift deed?

2. Should I add my wife as a joint account holder or will a letter from me stating that she can use my fund suffice?(considering I am the secondary applicant)

arike247

Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
Please can for a spouse that is unaccompanied by the husband, and they do not have a joint account together, can the husband just write a NOC letter or do gift of deeds to the wife.