+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Salam no we are in pakistan and done medical and biomtric now we are still for visa how long recive PPR after biomtric and medical and the last step is PPR.
If you have received AOR 2 already then you will be waiting for decision made then ppr if you haven't received AOR2 yet then you will have to wait for that first

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
If you have received AOR 2 already then you will be waiting for decision made then ppr if you haven't received AOR2 yet then you will have to wait for that first
Salam! what is the mean of AOR bro? how long recive visa after biomtric and medical maybe get visa after 1 month after biomtric and medical?

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Salam! what is the mean of AOR bro? how long recive visa after biomtric and medical maybe get visa after 1 month after biomtric and medical?
Your application will be sent to visa office for further evaluation and processing before Afghan applicants would be sent to London nowadays I'm not sure where they are sending it for me bio and medical was done before file transfer and AOR2 it took almost 4 months for file transfer AOR2 DM and PPR..... check my timeline that was before taliban took over so maybe they are faster now

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam no we are in pakistan and done medical and biomtric now we are still for visa how long recive PPR after biomtric and medical and the last step is PPR.
The last step they are going to request your passport for visa . You have to wait for the email

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Your application will be sent to visa office for further evaluation and processing before Afghan applicants would be sent to London nowadays I'm not sure where they are sending it for me bio and medical was done before file transfer and AOR2 it took almost 4 months for file transfer AOR2 DM and PPR..... check my timeline that was before taliban took over so maybe they are faster now
Yes bro our applicition already sent to the london visa office its same with AOR ?

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Yes bro our applicition already sent to the london visa office its same with AOR ?
It can take anywhere from 1 month to even 6 months because this stage they check your application carefully and make sure everything is included and that they are satisfied this is genuine relationship

Reactions: YVR123

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Biometric valid letter
It must be important that they send you . Please call immigration and talk with them . And any emails that you are receiving from immigration please keep them with you .

1-613-321-4243 call this number.