Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Dear bladeguard,

Do you remember that after how many weeks you received request letter from ADVO...? Because in my case 3rd week is going to complete.

One of my friend told me that when you will receive letter at home, they will send you an email also, informing about request letter has been sent to you. Is that happened to you also?

Thank you so much for your time brother.
I got the letter more than 3 weeks after the email from ADVO.

NO.. they did not send additional email to me other than the first email.

VERHEA

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila VO
App. Filed.......
Nov 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 21, 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 27, 2017
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2017
Med's Done....
May 12, 2017
Passport Req..
Jul 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2017
LANDED..........
August 4, 2017
Spousal Sponsorship

Hello everyone in this forum. Just applied recently, all documents needed had just received in Mississauga and will be forwarded soon to Abu Dhabi VO if sponsorship approve. I find this forum helpful in such a way it motivates somehow especially reading successful applicants' testimonies. I'd be glad to know if anyone can provide an average waiting period base on the most processing and visa issuance as far as spousal sponsorship is concern. Thank you and God bless us all.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Re: Spousal Sponsorship

VERHEA said:
Hello everyone in this forum. Just applied recently, all documents needed had just received in Mississauga and will be forwarded soon to Abu Dhabi VO if sponsorship approve. I find this forum helpful in such a way it motivates somehow especially reading successful applicants' testimonies. I'd be glad to know if anyone can provide an average waiting period base on the most processing and visa issuance as far as spousal sponsorship is concern. Thank you and God bless us all.
hello! welcome to the forum!! based on the spreadsheet i noticed that people started hearing back from ADVO between 4-8 months of applying. Thats only my estimate and totally assuming everything is normal in the others applications. in my case that was true. I applied in may and heard back after 5 months with PPR. currently my husbands passport is with ADVO and are waiting for them to return it to us with his visa on it. hope things go smoothly with your application!

VERHEA

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila VO
App. Filed.......
Nov 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 21, 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 27, 2017
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2017
Med's Done....
May 12, 2017
Passport Req..
Jul 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2017
LANDED..........
August 4, 2017

taniam00 said:
hello! welcome to the forum!! based on the spreadsheet i noticed that people started hearing back from ADVO between 4-8 months of applying. Thats only my estimate and totally assuming everything is normal in the others applications. in my case that was true. I applied in may and heard back after 5 months with PPR. currently my husbands passport is with ADVO and are waiting for them to return it to us with his visa on it. hope things go smoothly with your application!
Thank you so much taniam00 for your kind reply. Congratulations and best of luck to you and your husband in the life ahead in Canada. Based on your timeline, it appears that it was roughly and average 5-8 mos before a decision from VO to be made, also from reading other successful applicants'testimonies. I will neither expect nor be pessimistic with my application on how long will it take to be process, but rather remain hopeful with constant prayers.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011

taniam00 said:
Hello there,
How did you submitted the passport to the ADVO ? through VAC or ARAMEX.
My wife submitted through VAC 2 weeks ago and today she got her passport with the visa attached. Alhumdulillah.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

ALM123 said:
Hello there,
How did you submitted the passport to the ADVO ? through VAC or ARAMEX.
My wife submitted through VAC 2 weeks ago and today she got her passport with the visa attached. Alhumdulillah.
we live in qatar so we sent it through VFS. Where do you live?

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

ALM123 said:
Abu Dhabi. very close to the canadian embassy :)
well thats probably why your wife got it so fast? who knows! anyway we should be hearing from them anytime now. its been 10 days since they have my husbands passport. hoping to hear soon!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011

taniam00 said:
well thats probably why your wife got it so fast? who knows! anyway we should be hearing from them anytime now. its been 10 days since they have my husbands passport. hoping to hear soon!
In our case they had her passport for 14 days.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
anyone who has been requested PPR notice on mycic that under supporting documents it said anything about sending the passport. i noticed today under my husbands file it says replacement of passport document. and that it should be uploaded by dec 2nd. currently husbands passport is with the visa office since the past 10 days. do you guys think this supporting documents thing on mycic is regarding sending the passport? or is it i need to scan and upload his passport again. i am confused because it said replacement needed.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

After a year of waiting, I have finally received my PPR. Woohoo! :)

The PPR was sent to me on the 2nd week of October. Sent it to ADVO through Aramex and it took 22 days in total to receive my passport back with the Visa and COPR. So yes, I have my passport back as well.

Truly grateful to all of you for your support and advice. I am not done asking for advice though. I will need some help about taking my belongings and the procedure on how to declare them.

Really excited now!

I used Aramex for the Passport Delivery and found them knowledgeable about this particular procedure. I would recommend them.

For all those who are waiting, all the best to you. It will happen. Everyday is a day closer to your approval.

samarah

Jul 11, 2015
Hello guys need help

My husband is the pA and his pp is fue to expire in march 2017. He has got an email from cic stating if he wants to get the visa on current pp or he would make a new pp. Ecas shows DM alhumduliah. What is best option ? Is it possible that he gets ppr on this pp nd then later travel on. New pp?

VERHEA

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila VO
App. Filed.......
Nov 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 21, 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 27, 2017
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2017
Med's Done....
May 12, 2017
Passport Req..
Jul 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2017
LANDED..........
August 4, 2017
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hello,

After a year of waiting, I have finally received my PPR. Woohoo! :)

The PPR was sent to me on the 2nd week of October. Sent it to ADVO through Aramex and it took 22 days in total to receive my passport back with the Visa and COPR. So yes, I have my passport back as well.

Truly grateful to all of you for your support and advice. I am not done asking for advice though. I will need some help about taking my belongings and the procedure on how to declare them.

Really excited now!

I used Aramex for the Passport Delivery and found them knowledgeable about this particular procedure. I would recommend them.

For all those who are waiting, all the best to you. It will happen. Everyday is a day closer to your approval.
Wow great! Congratulations. Hoping mine will be process too the soonest possible. Patience is a virtue.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
samarah said:
Hello guys need help

My husband is the pA and his pp is fue to expire in march 2017. He has got an email from cic stating if he wants to get the visa on current pp or he would make a new pp. Ecas shows DM alhumduliah. What is best option ? Is it possible that he gets ppr on this pp nd then later travel on. New pp?
He will have to travel on the same passport which has the visa. Also Canadian immigration never gives you a visa beyond the validity of your passport. So the expiry date of your visa will be either the expiry date of your passport or one year from the date of the medical (which ever comes first).