Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
My COPR gave the Abu dhabi address but also said if I was in Canada, and would be for at least 3 months, I could send passport (copy in my case) and photos to Ottawa, which I did.

Dec 31, 2015
kiwi1959 said:
Dears,

For resident in Saudi Arabia (Like Abu Dhabi) applying to be sponsored by their spouses residing in Canada.
Q1: Do we have to submit Medical Examination results along with the initial Spousal Sponsorship applicationt ?
or wait until CIC requests it later in the process ? Some of you refer to "Up front" ?

Q2: What if the prepossessing time exceeds 1year, does CIC request another fresh Medical Examination report ?

Please advise.

Thanks
I have done Medical initial stage and it was expired and i have done it once again. If I were you then I will submit it after sending my application to the visa office. If your medical is expired then they will request you to do it again and sometimes they will not request it if your application is almost completed.

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I guess so, they would just send it back to you in Canada.

Do you have a way of safely getting it to her when she's ready to come?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
OK, so it sounds like you can make it all work. Good luck to you both.

Dreb

Feb 20, 2016
Taddy said:
OK, so it sounds like you can make it all work. Good luck to you both.
Salam everyone! I would like to ask what is next after i pass the said requirements for visa processing in abu dhabi?
I am from Philippines,currently working here in AL Buraimi Oman,and did anyone knows what is the estimated processing time?
Thanks in advance

azeemfrazkhan

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th July 2015
AOR Received.
14th Aug 2015
File Transfer...
15TH SEP 2015
Med's Done....
UP-FRONT
Hi All

I have received an email from cic that they refund me $60 in my account? Did anyone experience this before. They didn't mention the reason and we even
didn't pay any excess fee.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
azeemfrazkhan said:
Hi All

I have received an email from cic that they refund me $60 in my account? Did anyone experience this before. They didn't mention the reason and we even
didn't pay any excess fee.
How much did you pay in total?

The application fee to sponsor a family member including the RPRF is $1040 so if you paid more than that then you will automatically get a refund

azeemfrazkhan

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th July 2015
AOR Received.
14th Aug 2015
File Transfer...
15TH SEP 2015
Med's Done....
UP-FRONT
mohammedessam said:
How much did you pay in total?

The application fee to sponsor a family member including the RPRF is $1040 so if you paid more than that then you will automatically get a refund
Ahan i have paid $1100 thats why they refund, thanks dear.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Has anyone got an update . I got my notes . Under eligibility
It says recommend for interview . We sent aditional document and they have not updated on my notes if they have recieved it .

Is it good idea to send an email asking if they recieved my document ?

And what is due date on the notes ?

Aburyaan1

Feb 27, 2016
Hashipk said:
Assalam o Alikum everyone,
Hope every one is fine ,I was on this forum since last one year and got married 4 months ago.
Unfortunately, due to Police certificate from UAE which I didn't get because once I was lost my passport their and make new one with valid police report from Sharjah but their bullshit system put my name in system and now not issue is me police certificate.
After 4 months I decided not to apply immigration because I know without police certificate they never gonna give visa.
May be this all going to end my marriage too as my wife never wanna leave in Pakistan.
But trust me UAE is law is worst then Africa or even Pakistan.
But on other hand I accept it as my faith.
It's great time with you all.
May Allah make easy for everyone here about their case and no one can face issue like me. Amin
Allah hafiz

Hi brother ,,

Even if you can't obtain police certificate, you still have the right to apply for the sponsor to move to Canada , but also you have to includ a letter with your application explaining why you can't obtain the police certificate.

Good luck ,,,, slaam alikum

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
ohcanada15 said:
It says recommend for interview . We sent aditional document and they have not updated on my notes if they have recieved it .

When did you send the additional documents
They requested additional documents from my wife on November, and we sent the documents on November and still nothing
I got a copy of the notes at the beginning of Feb but it doesn't show any documents as received

fr33z3n

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Butchoi501 said:
I have read a lot of situation here in this forum and I supposed I have the same situation as mine so here it is;

Currently I’m working in Qatar right now and I am natural born Filipino, I’m planning to get married on May 2016 in Philippines. My wife to be is living in Canada and she is already a Permanent Resident, however I was a little bit confused of some things which I think you guys can help decide or I might say one factor that will help me to lead on the right path on this journey. So here are my questions and I hope you can share your best knowledge and experiences to enlighten me;
1. Since im working in Qatar should I submit my application in Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi office or in my home country Philippines?
2. Granting if I’m going submit my application in Philippines while im still working here in Qatar would it be there a complexity on my applications?
3. As far as both timelines is concern what are the average timelines for both offices?
4. What are those requirements that Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi requires?
5. I have applied as Temporary Worker before way back 2012 unfortunately my application was denied, can this affect my recent application although is different category?

As of now that’s my questions and I would like to thank you in advance guys for sharing your experiences.
Questions 1 to 3. You submit your application to Canada and they will forward it to the appropriate VO, most probably Qatat

Question 4 - The Checklist is your guide for required paperwork.

Question 5. No it will not affect your application

fr33z3n

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
ohcanada15 said:

Were you asked for additional documents?

Since they recommend an interview, then they will contact you to set up an interview date.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
mohammedessam said:
When did you send the additional documents
They requested additional documents from my wife on November, and we sent the documents on November and still nothing
I got a copy of the notes at the beginning of Feb but it doesn't show any documents as received
I sent it about two month after because it took that long to gather all the necessary documents. my notes were updated right after they received my documents and yet no they is no words of received documents
what is you due date ? under eligibility there's due date says July this year. did you have the chance to look yours

fr33z3n said:
Were you asked for additional documents?

Since they recommend an interview, then they will contact you to set up an interview date.
I hope they changed their mind. What happens during interview do they take long time to make discussion after interview or takes few weeks to get ppr , if approved.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
fr33z3n said:
Questions 1 to 3. You submit your application to Canada and they will forward it to the appropriate VO, most probably Qatat

Question 4 - The Checklist is your guide for required paperwork.

Question 5. No it will not affect your application
Thank you fr33z3n, may i know whats your timeline?