Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
Hi. My husband visited Abu dhabi embassy today and was told that his passport is still not stamped and dnt knw how long it can take? They also said that due to holidays they have a backlog to finish and only 2 people working on it.
Lets pray to get our passports back soon.

TintaTonti said:
21 days gone still my passport is with ADVO in the process. I don't know why they are taking so much time. Anyone who submitted their passport in person at VFS in Wafi Dubai got their passport back from ADVO in this week?

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
Hey Taddy and nekeol,

Thanks for your replies. The reason I am asking because how do I know which checklist (the information guides given in Part 3) I have to use. They have different checklists for Pakistani nationals and for people living in the Middle Eastern area. So I am confused whether I have to select my checklist based on the nationality of my spouse or her country of residence. Her country of residence is Saudi Arabia but she is a Pakistani national. So I dont know which checklist I should use, the one for Middle East one or the Pakistan one?

Please help somebody. Thanks!

Taddy said:
You don't get to choose which visa office processes your application (or we'd all choose the one with the shortest time). You send your application in to the Canadian address given on the application forms and CIC will decide which VO will process your application.

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I used the check list for the UK - my country of origin, not the UAE as my country of residence.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All !
I have one question .
i have received an email from LVO they asked me to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) & My first Medical will Expire on 04/02/2016 so Re- Medical .
At What stage the Ask these things ?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I was asked to pay RPRF whilst still "In Process" I received DM not long after.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My case is also In Process. after Payment of RPRF how many days it took for DM ?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I think it was about 6 weeks.

Dec 31, 2015
Hi Everybody!

I feel that they spent a lot of time processing my application, below is my application status:

- We received your application for permanent residence on December 11, 2014.
- We started processing your application on April 7, 2015.
- Medical results have been received.
- We sent you correspondence on September 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(medical re-submission)
- We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(RFPF request and personal checklist).

it is more that one year since submission, my wife and son are living there in Canada, if I contacted the embassy they will not reply because 13 months is the processing time as shown in the CIC website.

please advice..

Happy new year for you all.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taiger_dalloul said:
Hi Everybody!

I feel that they spent a lot of time processing my application, below is my application status:

- We sent you correspondence on September 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(medical re-submission)
- We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(RFPF request and personal checklist).

it is more that one year since submission, my wife and son are living there in Canada, if I contacted the embassy they will not reply because 13 months is the processing time as shown in the CIC website.

please advice..

I would contact local MP for this concern and order Caips Notes to have an idea where file was stuck.
What I think about your application that You are not far to have 'DM'. May be you will get PPR with in next couple weeks :)
Best Regards.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
taiger_dalloul said:
Hi Everybody!

please advice..

What information did they request from you?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
taiger_dalloul said:
Hi Everybody!

please advice..

Have you submitted the additional documented requested of you ?when did you submit. If it's recently I guess they will need time to examine it.
Looks everything is progress normal .

Dec 31, 2015
- Medical exam done on 18-08-2014.
- Application receipt acknowledgement for permanent residence on 11-12-2014.
- Application processing started on 07-04-2015.
- Medical Exam expired, Medical Exam Re-submission request on 25-09-2015.
- Medical Exam Resubmitted on 27-09-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form request on 20-10-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form soft copy was submitted by email on 22-10-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form Hard copy was submitted by emirates post on 25-10-2015.

still waiting....

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All !
I have one question .
i have received an email from LVO they asked me to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) .At What stage the Ask these things ?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
taiger_dalloul said:
- Medical exam done on 18-08-2014.
- Application receipt acknowledgement for permanent residence on 11-12-2014.
- Application processing started on 07-04-2015.
- Medical Exam expired, Medical Exam Re-submission request on 25-09-2015.
- Medical Exam Resubmitted on 27-09-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form request on 20-10-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form soft copy was submitted by email on 22-10-2015.
- RFPF and IMM5669-Schedule A Background/Declaration Form Hard copy was submitted by emirates post on 25-10-2015.

still waiting....
From my opinion you should recieve passport request very soon.
And if it goes longer than a month order your notes and see what's with the held up.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
imran364 said:
Dear All !
I have one question .
i have received an email from LVO they asked me to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) .At What stage the Ask these things ?
Hello imran

This is the stage before they ask to send your passport . Congratulation, looks like it's almost over for you. Have you submitted the additional information they requested of you