App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
haldashti said:
Hello ALM123,
This idea/residency of the applicant was tabled before, not so many takers. However, different times now! Let's see how many more are interested. I believe the nationality and the country where the applicant resides have an impact. Might be helpful to know where applicants are residing to seek each others' help, i.e where to get police certificate, medicals, how long things take in particular countries.. Let the voting begin! New column for nationality Y/N, New column for country of residency Y/N
Yes this is helpful. But you could always add a notes column and people could put it in optionally.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
chilkootcee said:
Hello Haldashti,

Would you please be able to add our timeline info to the ADVO spreadsheet?

USERNAME - chilkootcee
Visa Office - ADVO
Medicals Done - 27 Apr 2015
Application Sent - 30 May 2015
Date App CPC-M received as per tracking - 3 Jun 2015
Stage 1 AOR - 10 Jul 2015
Sponsorship Approval - 30 Jul 2015
Stage 2 - AOR from Visa Office
Medical Results Received update in ECAS - 3 Jun 2015
Additonal Documents Request (ADR) - none
ECAS Updated to "In Process" - 12 Aug 2015
ECAS Updated to "Decision Made" - none
Interview Requested - none
Passport Requested - none
Visa Received - none
Destination in Canada - Calgary
Landed - none

Thank you so much!

C.
Hi how did you change your visa office?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Sarim said:
Hi how did you change your visa office?
we created request letters and put one copy each in the sponsor part of our package and the applicant part...and submitted them with the original application. When we received SA letter, it said the file was transferred to Amman VO (perhaps they didn't see the request or didn't care)

I think someone opened our application in the Amman VO, saw our request, and perhaps decided to send it to ADVO...

I then received an email from Amman VO saying that they had transferred his file to ADVO.

It could also be that they want to do an interview...and felt because he lives in ADVO, it's easier for ADVO to review his file?? But I have no idea...all just speculation.

C.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
Today i noticed that CIC updated Ecase in sponsorship application status which has already 'DM' in January 2015.
Before that sponsorship application status was showing only two lines.

Decision made
We received app. in Sep 2014.
We send you a correspondence in January 2015. ( They transfer file to ADVO)

Now, today they included one more line that ' We started process in Nov 2014' in it.
My question is, Why did they update sponsorship status rather then Permanent Residence application status?
Which is still showing

Application received
We received your app in January 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Does it mean they are working on my file? I am confuse ???

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
I am actually tired and so frustrated I did the application for my husband and send it there on January 2015 and got the approve for being able to sponser him but the file was transfered to Abu Dhabi on the end of April 2015. Since then nothing change till about 2 weeks ago they added his medical file that is it
So you think we better wait or call and ask if call and ask let me know their phone #

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
haldashti said:
Hello ALM123,
This idea/residency of the applicant was tabled before, not so many takers. However, different times now! Let's see how many more are interested. I believe the nationality and the country where the applicant resides have an impact. Might be helpful to know where applicants are residing to seek each others' help, i.e where to get police certificate, medicals, how long things take in particular countries.. Let the voting begin! New column for nationality Y/N, New column for country of residency Y/N
Im with the idea

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
chilkootcee said:
we created request letters and put one copy each in the sponsor part of our package and the applicant part...and submitted them with the original application. When we received SA letter, it said the file was transferred to Amman VO (perhaps they didn't see the request or didn't care)

I think someone opened our application in the Amman VO, saw our request, and perhaps decided to send it to ADVO...

I then received an email from Amman VO saying that they had transferred his file to ADVO.

It could also be that they want to do an interview...and felt because he lives in ADVO, it's easier for ADVO to review his file?? But I have no idea...all just speculation.

C.
oh ok got it.. my file transferred to LVO instead of ADVO but now i realize LVO is working very well and fast.. approximate case completion time 8 to 12 months.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
aamai said:
I am actually tired and so frustrated I did the application for my husband and send it there on January 2015 and got the approve for being able to sponser him but the file was transfered to Abu Dhabi on the end of April 2015. Since then nothing change till about 2 weeks ago they added his medical file that is it
So you think we better wait or call and ask if call and ask let me know their phone #
aamai,
I understand your frustration. We are in the same boat, our timelines are almost identical. I applied for my wife on Jan, received SA and file transfer to ADVO in April, and our eCase like yours. Did you order your notes? That might shed some light. Hang in there, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
haldashti said:
aamai,
I understand your frustration. We are in the same boat, our timelines are almost identical. I applied for my wife on Jan, received SA and file transfer to ADVO in April, and our eCase like yours. Did you order your notes? That might shed some light. Hang in there, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.
thanks for replying back, I actually not sure to where I should call so if you guys have an idea about that please let me know and also not sure to which office did they exactly transfer my file to in Abu Dhabi so how can I check that.
what is the way to order the notes? I called to Canada embassy in Abu Dhbi 2 months ago but they said they don't know much about immigration but they know after transferring the file it might take 13 months to process it
hope anyone have an idea for my next step please let me know about it i really need it
thanks

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
aamai said:
thanks for replying back, I actually not sure to where I should call so if you guys have an idea about that please let me know and also not sure to which office did they exactly transfer my file to in Abu Dhabi so how can I check that.
what is the way to order the notes? I called to Canada embassy in Abu Dhbi 2 months ago but they said they don't know much about immigration but they know after transferring the file it might take 13 months to process it
hope anyone have an idea for my next step please let me know about it i really need it
thanks
better to order GCMS notes from time to time
so that u can cehck ur stats and file location as per their records.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
aamai said:
thanks
aamai,
regarding ordering notes..
Here's a helpful site https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwUU_hcS1a77NkRPZ2o4d1YzekE/view?pli=1
also provides an explanation to some of the codes/notes.
This is where you ordered them: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
It costs $5 if you want the notes in an e-mail. You'll also need to attach a consent letterI(IMM 5744) from your spouse if you don't have a consent on the PR application. Here's the link for IMM 5744 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp
Consent letter can be signed scanned and email to you(if your spouse doesn't reside with you), then in turn you'll need to attach it to the request.
Also, you tube video illustrating the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.

ibraboss

Sep 13, 2015
Hello everybody. Im in Canada and my wife is in saudi arabia. When I look at the status on internet they say "decision made". Today she got a call from an agent from the embassy of canada in abu dhabi saying that she have to be in Canada before october 9th. But they didn't mention that she have to sent her passeport. So now... she got no visa and she have to come to Canada. I don't know what to do now im stressing. We didn't receive any letter so im confuse. Im wondering if someone can help me. Thank you in advance

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I submitted my passport in 23rd of august for the pr and they told me it will take 10 working days only , but nothing came yet , is it normal or thier is some thing wrong ??

Thanks

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
ALM123 said:
Hello Kathkath

What is your nationality ?
Hi ALM123,

I am from Philippines

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
zbaby said:
Hi,
no they haven't mention anything about visa expiry but i believe mine is going to expire in the last week of November as my medicals expiry date is 25Nov. that's why i am worried about timely delivery of passport.
my file is processed in London visa office, i haven't received any letter it was just an email saying submit your passport at your nearest VFS center. tey haven't asked about any pic as well.
i hope n pray it goes well.
Hi zbaby,
Have you receive your passport back?
I read in other forum that most of the applicants received their passport back after 30-40 days. Im just worried about it