AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Omg so CIC recieved my husbands sponsorhsip case on July 29, 2015 and I got the AOR on July 30th. I recieved an email from CIC on 10 September, 2015 that my husbands case has been forwarded to ADVO. So how long do you guys think will take from this point onwards. Also he did the medical in July 2014 and we sent the application on June 29th. Now the only thing I am worridd about is the validity of the medical exam. Do you think he should do it again and send it to ADVO. As its generally requedted in the file transfer email that I recieved.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mccague said:
Omg so CIC recieved my husbands sponsorhsip case on July 29, 2015 and I got the AOR on July 30th. I recieved an email from CIC on 10 September, 2015 that my husbands case has been forwarded to ADVO. So how long do you guys think will take from this point onwards. Also he did the medical in July 2014 and we sent the application on June 29th. Now the only thing I am worridd about is the validity of the medical exam. Do you think he should do it again and send it to ADVO. As its generally requedted in the file transfer email that I recieved.
Hi mccague... based on the proceedings of my application, after receiving the AOR and approval to sponsor of my wife, my case has been forwarded to ADVO for processing. It was only after their complete assessment of my application documents that they sent the medical examination request. I guess it was their way to at least avoid the possibility of expiring medical exam results on current applications they process.

More likely, ADVO will require your husband to undergo another round of medical examination since his upfront medical exam results had already been expired (1 year).

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
mccague said:
Hello mccague. ADVO spreadsheet will give you an idea in terms of processing times. There's link to it in my signature below. Good luck and keep us posted.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
kathkath said:
Hi zbaby,
Have you receive your passport back?
I read in other forum that most of the applicants received their passport back after 30-40 days. Im just worried about it
Hi,

not yet, my UAE visa has been cancelled but there is no passport yet. yea i know some member got their passport back after 06 weeks.
God bless us!!

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
zbaby said:
Hi,

not yet, my UAE visa has been cancelled but there is no passport yet. yea i know some member got their passport back after 06 weeks.
God bless us!!
Hi,
Have you tried to contact them?
I haven't resign since the company where i am working require my passport once i submitted my resignation paper. If I didn't hear anything within this week i will be going to ADVO on monday

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
I sent the Documents to ADVO by emirates post registered mail,

The tracking statuse says that the recipient has been notified and adviced to collect the parcelfron Abu Dhabi post office.

Should i be worried? What if ADVO Did not bother to pickup the parcel?

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
kathkath said:
Hi,
Have you tried to contact them?
I haven't resign since the company where i am working require my passport once i submitted my resignation paper. If I didn't hear anything within this week i will be going to ADVO on monday
No i haven't contacted yet. when did you submit your passport to advo? visiting is a good idea but there is no guarantee that they will entertain us in person.

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
zbaby said:
No i haven't contacted yet. when did you submit your passport to advo? visiting is a good idea but there is no guarantee that they will entertain us in person.
Hi zbaby,
i just submitted it last week actually, however i can not resign without giving my passport to the company and also i need to give two months notice resignation and the validity of my VISA that they mentioned in the letter is until this year only that's why im worried.

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Just an update. My wife received her Passport back from ADVO and it took about 42 days to come back. The journey is over Alhumdulillah!

I want to thank everyone for there inputs and opinions as well as sharing there timelines. This forum is truly helpful and it really brings ease in hard times as we can relate to each other. Thanks again everyone! I pray for everyone here that is still waiting and that InshaAllah Allah rewards you for your patience. It's not easy being away from your loved ones.

I will be around this forum on and off so if you have questions feel free to ask!

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my passport in 23rd of august for the pr and they told me it will take 10 working days only , but nothing came yet , is it normal or thier is some thing wrong ??

Thanks

hi NoorNoor

Can you please share your timeline with us it will helpful for rest of people, We are almost in the same boat...

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
CANCIT said:
Hi Everyone,

Just an update. My wife received her Passport back from ADVO and it took about 42 days to come back. The journey is over Alhumdulillah!

I want to thank everyone for there inputs and opinions as well as sharing there timelines. This forum is truly helpful and it really brings ease in hard times as we can relate to each other. Thanks again everyone! I pray for everyone here that is still waiting and that InshaAllah Allah rewards you for your patience. It's not easy being away from your loved ones.

I will be around this forum on and off so if you have questions feel free to ask!
CANCIT. congrats. All the best to you and the family.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANCIT said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations & welcome to Canada :)

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
kathkath said:
Hi zbaby,
i just submitted it last week actually, however i can not resign without giving my passport to the company and also i need to give two months notice resignation and the validity of my VISA that they mentioned in the letter is until this year only that's why im worried.
Well i am also in the same boat or maybe in more tough situation as my visa has already been cancelled and i have to leave country plus medicals are going to expire in Nov too.
there is no way to contact them on phone and they never answer the emails. it seems so suffocated while dealing with advo.
God bless us.

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Okay, so my husband's case has been transferred to the visa office in Abu Dhabi. He is currently residing in Riyadh and we have a 10 months old daughter. I have come to visit my husband since last 4 months in riyadh. I am a Canadian citizen. Now I just want to know if I stay out of Canada for more than a period of 6 months while the sponsorship is in process, will it affect his application in any way. I wanted to spend the winter here just to avoid canada;s harsh weather one last time. Also my husband's mum passed away recently and he is quite upset. Is there any one who applied while staying out of the country?

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
:D
Today alhamdullilah we received PPR, they are also asking for an original police certificate. Hopefully, that will not take too long with the holidays for eid coming up. I wish for all of you to be reunited with your loved ones soon and be granted the visa ASAP. Many thanks to all of those whom spent their time and effort in providing guidance to me and others, and most importantly thank to the all mighty. I will continue to be around and hopefully be of help to any.. God bless