File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello All,

I have simplified the color scheme of the spreadsheet - so its more user friendly. Will try to make the matrix more efficient (time permitting ). Feedback and Comments are welcome.
Looks better. Thanks brother for your endless efforts.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:

Hi

Can anyone help me with a question whr m stuck.
In a form they ask have ur sponsor visited you during your relation?

I kno my wife since 4 yrs n since 2 yrs m in canada but we just got married last month in dubai n i just came back from her after marriage now m almst ready to file here pprs. Wht should i answer for this question?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
Hi

Can anyone help me with a question whr m stuck.
In a form they ask have ur sponsor visited you during your relation?

I kno my wife since 4 yrs n since 2 yrs m in canada but we just got married last month in dubai n i just came back from her after marriage now m almst ready to file here pprs. Wht should i answer for this question?
The question basically wants to see your interaction between sponsor and applicant. So in the last 4 years during your span of relationship if you have visited each other you would give the details - and if you have not, you would still provide the reason. I strongly advise to be truthful and humble - you do not want any issues if they start digging into your statement.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:
The question basically wants to see your interaction between sponsor and applicant. So in the last 4 years during your span of relationship if you have visited each other you would give the details - and if you have not, you would still provide the reason. I strongly advise to be truthful and humble - you do not want any issues if they start digging into your statement.
Ohk so i can tell about our meet ups before i shifted to canada. After tht i can tell tht i onli went to her for our wedding?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
Ohk so i can tell about our meet ups before i shifted to canada. After tht i can tell tht i onli went to her for our wedding?
Yup and you can use extra page if you like also if you have pictures from 4 years ago as a proof of your meet up - even better !

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:
Yup and you can use extra page if you like also if you have pictures from 4 years ago as a proof of your meet up - even better !
Ya that i have too. Pix are supposed to be sent lose right? We have many pictures how should i identify which picture is reference for which question? I should write behind pix ?

faisikram

May 3, 2015
loveu said:
Thats a long time for passport,you should send them an email to case specific inquiry,or maybe visit the office,by the way when did you submit your passport?
It has been one month today. I had sent them queries through the case specific form. We got a standard reply, since we are in Oman we cannot travel to Abu Dhabi (my passport is not with me)....does any one know any way to get in touch with the embassy. The number mentioned on the website does not allow you to talk to any of the agents.

Please help!
TIA

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
There was a thread from people who had applied on how to put the application package together....it sounds like a lot of people just put them into a word doc with numbers / dates / who is in the picture / description as captions...page numbers help as well...but just make sure the pages aren't bound in any way....then print the document on decent quality paper (doesn't need to be photo quality)

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
faisikram said:
It has been one month today. I had sent them queries through the case specific form. We got a standard reply, since we are in Oman we cannot travel to Abu Dhabi (my passport is not with me)....does any one know any way to get in touch with the embassy. The number mentioned on the website does not allow you to talk to any of the agents.

Please help!
TIA

My husband is in the philippines before when ADVO ask he's PP,he sent he's passport from philippines to UAE with FedEx airway bill,have you done that?send PP with airway bill?it says to tge email they will finalized the application withiin 10 days,send email because nobody will answer you on the phone,I tried that.Goodluck..

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
FRV said:

I just read it on the cic site that visa office is allocated to ur relative according to their home country or their place of residence if thy r living thr from mor thn a year.

Its been onli 3 months my wife has shifted to dubai from pakistan. Will her case go to pakistan VO??
What if we want ADVO?
Any one with similar scenario pls help

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Hello guys,

I have good news today,thanks to (Impresso) who advice me to contact my MP ,the MP have an answer about my delay from ADVO and they are working in my application ,they said all of papers are and finished except the medical and the security check .

first about my medical :they will contact me within few week and tell me whether they want a whole medical or only ex-ray (it depend on India visa office approval)

second: I don't know how long the security check will take, any one can help me.

finally thank u very much, this forum is great and i wouldn't`t reach any thing without your help :)

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
zbaby said:
Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing well. i have been busy and away.
well there is nothing new to share with you guys, my file is at LVO and they have replied to my husband that it will be kept by LVO regardless of any residence country of your spouse. so just praying & seeking sabar :(
How are you impresso, i can see you are just a lil step away from your destination.. God bless us all
Hi

How ling have u been residing in ur residence country? Which is ur home country? Cic site says tht u shuld b residing in the residence country for more thn a yr to have a visa office thr. Is ths a reason u got LVO?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
FRV said:
Hi

How ling have u been residing in ur residence country? Which is ur home country? Cic site says tht u shuld b residing in the residence country for more thn a yr to have a visa office thr. Is ths a reason u got LVO?
Thats the first time i hear about that? Can you share the link where the cic states a year of residency is needed for the application to go to that's country VO?

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
dedoz said:
Thats the first time i hear about that? Can you share the link where the cic states a year of residency is needed for the application to go to that's country VO?

Ya thats what i am tensed for too. Chk the link. Fist paragraph says clearly:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

torontormcf

Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
My Spouse moved to Dubai 2 years ago, yet the application was sent to London for processing.
I have a feeling yours will be London as well.