+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

faisikram

May 3, 2015
Sarim said:
be patient you are on very final stage, they will revert soon..

please share your timeline.
April 4, 2014 - Application submitted

October, 2014 - request to submit medical and police clearance

March, 2015 - request to submit the passport.

However, they replied again today with the same generic message.
Thanks for the message. we just hope that they respond soon.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
faisikram said:
Hi

I had submitted my passport for final visa stamping along with a few other documents (family class sponsorship) to the Abu Dhabi embassy. I was suppose to get my documents back within 10 days, it is almost a month now. I just got a generic reply saying that they are a little overwhelmed by the increase in the number of applications. However, no communication has been done after that. We are a little jittery and confused as our original passport is with them.

Any number to contact or anyone who can answer the query. The number on the website has an automated message. You cannot speak to any agent.

Please help!!
TIA

Thats a long time for passport,you should send them an email to case specific inquiry,or maybe visit the office,by the way when did you submit your passport?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Lamis said:
hey everyone since one month i havnt been able to log into my account and everytime i tried to login in they'd tell me "sorry your banned" i didnt get what the problem was.. and i sent them 2 emails asking why is this happening ..anyways now i tried login in again and it worked ??? so i dont know what was that about ...
anyways our application is still the same and we sent ADVO my husband's meds by mail... we're hoping things will go smoothly...
On a side note - believe you can log in as a sponsor or as an applicant as long as you have the right credentials.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
Hey Impresso, My updated information are under my name at the left panel. would you please update the ADVO? in the coming weeks i hope to get the SA, and join the ADVO boat!
Done

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Lamis said:
hey guys i have a qs plz... can we send extra focuments that are proof of our relationship to ADVO??
You should be able to upload documents via case specific enquiry and yes I do not see why you shouldn't be able to send them more doc's if required. Again, some members wait to see if they ask for any, but it is always wise to send them proof ahead of time.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Impresso said:
You should be able to upload documents via case specific enquiry and yes I do not see why you shouldn't be able to send them more doc's if required. Again, some members wait to see if they ask for any, but it is always wise to send them proof ahead of time.
hi Impress thank you for answering , what do u mean case specific enquiry? and should we send them by mail to the visa office??

Thank You God Bless you

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Lamis said:
hi Impress thank you for answering , what do u mean case specific enquiry? and should we send them by mail to the visa office??

Thank You God Bless you
Hello Lamis
Case Specific Enquiry can be found specific to Visa Offices, where you can report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

The URL for Abu Dhabi is https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.123257538.872472400.1400516085

I would consider sending them via mail if it is an option, make sure to attach a copy of your SA and a cover letter.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello All,

I have simplified the color scheme of the spreadsheet - so its more user friendly. Will try to make the matrix more efficient (time permitting ). Feedback and Comments are welcome.

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
:) :) :) Alhumdulilah. Very happy to inform you all that we got PPR for my wife's visa. I pray for all the members who's cases are pending to get their visas very soon and unite with their loved ones. My heartiest wishes and thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences here to help others. My wife would going to embassy tomorrow morning to submit the passport in person. Please share the procedure and experience for submitting passport in person??

:) praying for you all. Thanks again.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
i2canada said:
:) :) :) Alhumdulilah. Very happy to inform you all that we got PPR for my wife's visa. I pray for all the members who's cases are pending to get their visas very soon and unite with their loved ones. My heartiest wishes and thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences here to help others. My wife would going to embassy tomorrow morning to submit the passport in person. Please share the procedure and experience for submitting passport in person??

Congratulations!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:

Mabrook i2Canada - Let us know how long it takes for the passport to come back.

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
dedoz said:
Congratulations!
congrats i2canada. Pray for the rest of us that we get it soon, specially me, I am the first on the list :( Impresso spreadsheet looks good. Only if cic would see the effort you are putting and award you something :D

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
tamyboy said:
congrats i2canada. Pray for the rest of us that we get it soon, specially me, I am the first on the list :( Impresso spreadsheet looks good. Only if cic would see the effort you are putting and award you something :D
Thanks Tamyboy - maybe we should upload the spreadsheet in the case specific enquiry !! ;D ;D

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Impresso said:
Thanks Tamyboy - maybe we should upload the spreadsheet in the case specific enquiry !! ;D ;D
Wait! let me change my nick name to my real name ;)

Jokes aside, yeah the coloring makes sense now, I think the colors were not consistent with the status before. Thanks for fixing that!

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
i2canada said:

Mabrook i2canada. My Allah unite you with your wife very soon Insha'Allah.