Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
So no news yet - nor is there any update on the ECAS. We followed up by sending them an email that the medical has been sent and attached a copy. All we can do is wait. We contacted the local MP as well, but the lady who handles Cases - told me in a stern way, " there are many applicants in the same problems as you and VO is fair with processing each application in a timely manner, also you are well within the processing time"

so when I expressed to her that being away from my child and family is difficult, she suggested to go get my new born daughter from UAE, and to leave the mother there until processing is finished - I was speechless.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
Impresso said:
So no news yet - nor is there any update on the ECAS. We followed up by sending them an email that the medical has been sent and attached a copy. All we can do is wait. We contacted the local MP as well, but the lady who handles Cases - told me in a stern way, " there are many applicants in the same problems as you and VO is fair with processing each application in a timely manner, also you are well within the processing time"

so when I expressed to her that being away from my child and family is difficult, she suggested to go get my new born daughter from UAE, and to leave the mother there until processing is finished - I was speechless.

Don't give up friend,keep praying,I know how it feels because I experienced it too,i did'nt see my husband and my family for 5 years because of waiting for the PR.If there's any way that you and your family can enjoy while waiting for application you must do it,try to apply as visitor here.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:
The duration of time shouldn't matter in dubai as long as she has a residency visa ( Sponsored or Working Class ) - it is a good thing that you have 4 years of proof, this will really help your application. Yes our Marriage Cert is from Dubai Courts.

ohkk...i was just going through the residency questionnaire of abu dhabi residents and i cam across this question 8 in which they are asking the principal applicant whether they will give off their gulf residency? if YES then on what month and year? if NO then WHY?
What to answer here??
I suppose YES will be favoured but then which month n year to mention??

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Impresso said:

that's screwed up. May be next month will be good.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
wmalek110 said:
Hi Everyone!
ALHAMDULILLAH I got PPR with 2 photos and RPRF on April 19 :)
[/quote

Congrats...any news about your passport with visa

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
FRV said:
ohkk...i was just going through the residency questionnaire of abu dhabi residents and i cam across this question 8 in which they are asking the principal applicant whether they will give off their gulf residency? if YES then on what month and year? if NO then WHY?
What to answer here??
I suppose YES will be favoured but then which month n year to mention??
in our application we said yes
for month and date just write once the visa issued will cancel gulf visa ,many people advice me of that and it worke,good luck

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:

its really speechless ,these people dont understand how hard it is to live far apart from ur family
may allah unite u with ur wife and kid soon

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi all. I'm just about ready to submit our Family Class sponsorship PRV application and keeping my fingers crossed it won't take too long. We're requesting that the paperwork be processed in AD instead of Jordan (my husband is Syrian) because he's been living here as a resident since 2008.

What file number do we put on the supplementary info form? We don't have any number assigned yet. We did an upfront medical and we could put the number that was assigned to us for that.

In the meantime, I'm staying with him here as a tourist (might have to start looking for work soon though) while the application is processed.

Can anyone provide clarification on the translation / certified copy requirements? We had our marriage contract translated by Dunia (they are legal translators licensed in the UAE) but there are only signed/dated stamps on each document (the copy and the translation).

With respect to the residency cancellation question, we just put that depending on the timing of the PRV, we would either provide notice to his employer of early contract leave, or finish the work contract, upon which time the residency would be cancelled within 30 days.

Hope to hear from some of you. Take care,

Cindy

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
Impresso said:
Any news from your side ?

Hi to all my forum mate,
Thank you so much for help,support.Please don't lose faith,hope and Don't give up,time will come you all be with your family.
My husband will pick up he's passport with visa tommorow.
God bless and help us all guys...

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
loveu said:
Hi to all my forum mate,
Thank you so much for help,support.Please don't lose faith,hope and Don't give up,time will come you all be with your family.
My husband will pick up he's passport with visa tommorow.
God bless and help us all guys...
That is indeed a delightful news - Congratulations and all the best

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
Impresso said:
That is indeed a delightful news - Congratulations and all the best

Thank you so much...yes,finally me and my husband will be together.Goodluck to all of you guys...im hoping and praying you will get your visa too soon...keep praying,God is great...

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:

Hang in there brother. Some people need be trained on how to be compasionate and understanding, clearly that lady lacks both. No execuse especially for someone in that position. The hardship of being a part from your loved ones, can only be comprehended by one in such situation. Inshallah not too much longer wait for you brother and for all.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
chilkootcee said:
Hi all. I'm just about ready to submit our Family Class sponsorship PRV application and keeping my fingers crossed it won't take too long. We're requesting that the paperwork be processed in AD instead of Jordan (my husband is Syrian) because he's been living here as a resident since 2008.

What file number do we put on the supplementary info form? We don't have any number assigned yet. We did an upfront medical and we could put the number that was assigned to us for that.

In the meantime, I'm staying with him here as a tourist (might have to start looking for work soon though) while the application is processed.

Can anyone provide clarification on the translation / certified copy requirements? We had our marriage contract translated by Dunia (they are legal translators licensed in the UAE) but there are only signed/dated stamps on each document (the copy and the translation).

With respect to the residency cancellation question, we just put that depending on the timing of the PRV, we would either provide notice to his employer of early contract leave, or finish the work contract, upon which time the residency would be cancelled within 30 days.

Hope to hear from some of you. Take care,

Cindy
Hello Chilkootcee,

Welcome to the forum - as your husbands residency is in Jordon, chances are the case will go to Amman, Jordon. Never the less you could request for it to be in Abu Dhabi as the processing time is lower. Not sure what is the file number required or is this something filled by the Visa Office ? Usually your file is allocated upon your Sponsorship Approval.

For Certified Copies you will need it from a designated/approved authorities - Dunia is a good one and they usually place a stamp on the translated copy. Residency cancellation is a tricky one, we did not fill this one, but in case you have you, you can say 'upon visa approval' . Do let us know if you have any more questions.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Hang in there brother. Some people need be trained on how to be compasionate and understanding, clearly that lady lacks both. No execuse especially for someone in that position. The hardship of being a part from your loved ones, can only be comprehended by one in such situation. Inshallah not too much longer wait for you brother and for all.
Jazak'Allah Khair Brother - Indeed hoping to hear from the Abu Dhabi soon not just for me but all of us who are still waiting.