14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Hello,
In the e-mail from CIC about SA approval, they mentioned that the file will be moved to the VO. They are asking for my wife to do her medical and for the results to be attached to the letter(SA approval). My wife called the hospital and they told her that she needs to bring the immigration forms with her, and the hospital has no forms! CIC web site states "Note: Panel Physicians have the IMM 1017B – Upfront forms in their office. They should contact their regional medical office for restocking. " Now what?? For those who attached medical results with their application, which forms were used? IMM 1017B is not available on-line as clearly indicated by CIC.. Thanks

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
haldashti said:
Hello,
In the e-mail from CIC about SA approval, they mentioned that the file will be moved to the VO. They are asking for my wife to do her medical and for the results to be attached to the letter(SA approval). My wife called the hospital and they told her that she needs to bring the immigration forms with her, and the hospital has no forms! CIC web site states "Note: Panel Physicians have the IMM 1017B – Upfront forms in their office. They should contact their regional medical office for restocking. " Now what?? For those who attached medical results with their application, which forms were used? IMM 1017B is not available on-line as clearly indicated by CIC.. Thanks

Please check your email because from my husband experienced,CIC officer sent him an email with attached document (medical Form) with his information in it.check your inbox and junk.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
haldashti said:
Hello,
Salam haldashti, Congrats for getting SA. your wife can contact any panel hospital in uae which are currently 3. i found health bay poly clinic best so far in Jumeirah. they only need your original ID, she can tell them about SA as well if it is required. all panel hospitals have the form with them and they do it by themselves and upload the medical results. they will give you the reference document on the same day which you can send to the VO.
Good luck!!

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
zbaby said:
Salam haldashti, Congrats for getting SA. your wife can contact any panel hospital in uae which are currently 3. i found health bay poly clinic best so far in Jumeirah. they only need your original ID, she can tell them about SA as well if it is required. all panel hospitals have the form with them and they do it by themselves and upload the medical results. they will give you the reference document on the same day which you can send to the VO.
Good luck!!
Salaam Zbaby, my wife is in Kuwait. Unfortunately only 1 hospital approved by CIC.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
loveu said:
Please check your email because from my husband experienced,CIC officer sent him an email with attached document (medical Form) with his information in it.check your inbox and junk.
Hello, thanks for your response. There is only 1 attachment with the email. The attachment is basically the SA eligibility. I am copying and pasting the section pertaining to the medical exam:
"Requirement for Medical Examination

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.
"
Thanks,

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
yr97 said:
Guys, I'm a PR in Canada and applied for my wife's outland on March 19th, 2015.. So still waiting for the SA approval..
My wife lives in Doha under a family sponsored residence. Couple of questions..
1- Will she be asked to cancel her residency in Doha before she can be issued an immigrant visa ? Or this doesn't apply to her since it's family sponsorship ?
2- We didn't attach the residency questionnaire for "Abu dhabi residents" from the middle east specific instructions. Should we submit that to ADVO once I get her UCI or wait for them to ask for it ?
3- What's the current average processing time for ADVO ? Anyone here from Qatar applied before ?

Thanks a lot

Hello yr97,

1) They do not usually ask but it depends on how she has her residency, if she has a work visa she may be asked, but if she is under her father's sponsorship then no.
2) I too did not attach the residency questionnaire and so far they haven't come back to me asking for it - but others members here have sent it along with the application
3) 13 Months as per CIC website - but some are getting it in 5 months some in 10 some over a year.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Sarim said:
Dear Seniors,

Please confirm if i choose right forms.

Me : Spouse
Sponsor : Wife Canadian Citizen
Out side Canada Application.
Living Both Together in UAE.

Forms for Sponsor
IMM1344E
IMM5409E
IMM5481E
IMM5491E
IMM5540E

Forms for me (Spouse)
IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM5490E
IMM5669E

Please confirm.

Best Regards,

Sarim
Hello Sarim,

Some of the forms as an applicant/spouse is missing. Please refer to cic website to fill up the forms, even if it is not applicable to you, it is a good practice to place 'N/A' in the forms. Second check your Document Checklist to make sure all your forms are in order.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Hello, thanks for your response. There is only 1 attachment with the email. The attachment is basically the SA eligibility. I am copying and pasting the section pertaining to the medical exam:
"Requirement for Medical Examination

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.
"
Thanks,

Hello haldashti, Is it confirmed that the clinic you are going to does not have have e-medical and they do the traditional way? For e-medical they do not need the form upfront, only when you have finished they give you a tracking and you forward that to ADVO.

Also have you emailed ADVO and CIC about your missing IMM1017B ? This form usually has a IME Barcoard , or else I would send you my form .

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hi Impresso

I was just going through your spreadsheet and i came across that its been a year you have applied and still you have not got the visa. i have heard usually it takes 6-7 months. also can u pls share with me your case scenario? where does your spouse live in UAE?
any body you know here whose spouse is residing in Dubai? If yes can u pls share their time line?
i am in the process of form filling and will be applying for my wife residing in dubai in coming wks.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
hey

Can any body send me the link for "RESIDENCY QUESTIONNAIRE" which we need to send with our application.
My spouse resides in Dubai, we need t send this questionnaire with our application?

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
FRV said:
hey Cancit can u plz share your timeline? when did u apply and wht proceduere you followed?
Hey FRV,

So here is my timeline:

We got married in December 2013 and we sent in our application to the Mississauga office on March 15, 2014. It took us time to apply since we had to wait for our nikah papers to come through since we got married in Pakistan (Spouse is a resident of Dubai). We could've applied earlier but Pakistan messed up our marriage certificate and put the wrong wedding date. So that delayed it a month.

Our file transferred over to ADVO on April 22, 2014 and then we heard our first response from them on June 22, 2014 asking me to pay my RPRF and me and wife's communication for the last 6 months. Since June 22 of last year we haven't heard a response and we are reaching our 13 months next month so its pushing very close to the processing timeline. We still haven't heard anything in terms of our remedical since our expiring medical expired as well.

I actually went through an immigration consulting firm who did my brothers case as well a few years back, so he reviewed my file before sending it. I would advise as Impresso has mentioned send them as many pics with groups as you can, show telephone records and I even sent in my whatsapp logs as well as printed screen shots of my whatsapp conversation. I even sent in my Skype log and screenshots of me and my wife talking on Skype, its silly but they need to see that!

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
CANCIT said:
Hey FRV,

So here is my timeline:

We got married in December 2013 and we sent in our application to the Mississauga office on March 15, 2014. It took us time to apply since we had to wait for our nikah papers to come through since we got married in Pakistan (Spouse is a resident of Dubai). We could've applied earlier but Pakistan messed up our marriage certificate and put the wrong wedding date. So that delayed it a month.

Our file transferred over to ADVO on April 22, 2014 and then we heard our first response from them on June 22, 2014 asking me to pay my RPRF and me and wife's communication for the last 6 months. Since June 22 of last year we haven't heard a response and we are reaching our 13 months next month so its pushing very close to the processing timeline. We still haven't heard anything in terms of our remedical since our expiring medical expired as well.

I actually went through an immigration consulting firm who did my brothers case as well a few years back, so he reviewed my file before sending it. I would advise as Impresso has mentioned send them as many pics with groups as you can, show telephone records and I even sent in my whatsapp logs as well as printed screen shots of my whatsapp conversation. I even sent in my Skype log and screenshots of me and my wife talking on Skype, its silly but they need to see that!

ohh so that means they have taken the whole processing time as shown by them. I was of the thought that they get don within it within 6-8 months...
I hope you get your wife's visa asap

n yes i have gathered our chat records and we have many pictures since past 4 yrs how ever we just got married in dubai and have enough evidences for that too so ill be sending all. can u pls tell me the link for RESIDENCY QUESTIONNAIRE for abu dhabi residents as i cant find it any where.
also let me know if any other imp points i need to mention

all the best to u n i wish u get the visa too soon as its already been a year u applied