AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
Alhumdolillah i just received my passport with visa stamped by ADVO :) feeling relaxed and thankful to Allah.
visa validity 23/09/2015
visa issued 26/11/2014

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Thank you so much! Good luck to you top, InshAllah you will hear something from ADVO. YOU'RE SUPER SWEET, thank you! Don't worry we're all praying for you and everyone waiting for ppr. Where will u be coming to in Canada?
lonely wife said:
Allah is the greatest! Congratulations Safa.umair!!!
I wish you a loving married blessed life ahead! U r so lucky

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
safa.umair said:
Thank you so much! Good luck to you top, InshAllah you will hear something from ADVO. YOU'RE SUPER SWEET, thank you! Don't worry we're all praying for you and everyone waiting for ppr. Where will u be coming to in Canada?
aww thank you so much Safa, i just need your duas!!! im here in Canada, waiting for my hubby whos in Dubai. he will join me in Toronto..
i hope Allah blesses us soon with the visa request..

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
zbaby said:
Hey guys, quick answer please!!

i am in abu dhabi and my husband is Canadian. The fee is as below for any spouse visa, right?

Sponsorship application $75.00
Principal applicant $475.00
RPRF $490.00

Total $1040.00
yes this is absolutely correct. if there is only ONE applicant (which is you). then the total is 1040

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
igay said:
Hi Impresso, nope we have not signed any contract regarding the fees for the spouse application. Do u think Advo will furnish me copy of the email? I will try my best to email Advo and ask copy of the email.Thanks for ur help Impresso do hope u will get ur ppr soon.Merry Christmas.
Thats a shame that the lawyer is asking more money now - no harm in sending ADVO an email with Top Urgent.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
marioaziz86 said:
Alhumdolillah i just received my passport with visa stamped by ADVO :) feeling relaxed and thankful to Allah.
visa validity 23/09/2015
visa issued 26/11/2014
Congratulations Marioaziz86 and safa.umair - Welcome to Canada.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
aww thank you so much Safa, i just need your duas!!! im here in Canada, waiting for my hubby whos in Dubai. he will join me in Toronto..
Insha'Allah Lonely Wife - You are very close to getting it. May Allah Make it easy for all of us.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Impresso said:
Insha'Allah Lonely Wife - You are very close to getting it. May Allah Make it easy for all of us.
Inshallah impresso! i wish the same for you and all those waiting, living apart from their spouses

angelaehis

Jun 14, 2013
Hello fellas,

I finally got my PP with my visa in it yesterday. I am due to be in Canada by April, 2015. I wish there rest good news.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
angelaehis said:
Hello fellas,

I finally got my PP with my visa in it yesterday. I am due to be in Canada by April, 2015. I wish there rest good news.
Congratulations angelaehis , Welcome to Canada

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Omg I'm in Mississauga, my husband will be joining me here in February inshAllah! Wish you the best of luck, take care.

lonely wife said:

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Thats a shame that the lawyer is asking more money now - no harm in sending ADVO an email with Top Urgent.
Thank you so much for ur help. I will try to email Advo after christmas. I wish u will get ur ppr soon too.?Merry Christmas.

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Hello and Salam everyone.
Congratulation to all who got PPR.

By the way I was trying to open the excel file link to see who has got PPR etc but link seems block in Saudi Arabia. Is this happening with everyone?

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
kmishal said:

By the way I was trying to open the excel file link to see who has got PPR etc but link seems block in Saudi Arabia. Is this happening with everyone?
Fortunately first 1 on spreadsheet is me then tamyboy thn lonely wife thn sunflower2014 thn impresso and then tulipflower. As heat9999 dun visit tha blog anymore so only we 6 are left rest r all done .Do pray for us to get PPR as well thanx

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
kmishal said:

Its strange to be blocked in Saudi - have you tried opening the link using your Google account ?