+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Impresso said:
No I have not ordered notes - and they have never asked, anything from us till today - don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing ! When was your case last updated as per the notes ?
Hi Impresso, at last I was able to get access with my ECAS using my husband's UCI. Please update my timeline to In Process on Nov 4. I really look forward to hear good news from Advo.best of luck for all of us who are still waiting for the update.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
igay said:
Hi Impresso, at last I was able to get access with my ECAS using my husband's UCI. Please update my timeline to In Process on Nov 4. I really look forward to hear good news from Advo.best of luck for all of us who are still waiting for the update.
Great news igay - the spread sheet has been updated. Thanks.

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello Fellas,

I am wondering if somebody in this forum been through this same situation where I am at right now and might be able to give me the right answer. So the case is my wife is in UAE on her fathers visa and want to travel to Pakistan for a month to attend a wedding. The UAE visa is on her old passport and she will be traveling on her new passport with her last name changed. I am wondering if she can get entry back to UAE with the valid visa she has on her old passport. Please share any personal experience or if anyone has any kind of information that can help us decide whether to travel in such circumstances or not.

Thanks in advance

marioaziz86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
riyadh-KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
angelaehis said:
Hi Bonty,

Please do you know how long to get the PP back? My PP was received on the 30th of November & up till now i have not received it back. Plz what is happening?
Hi angelaehis any update regarding your passport i am asking because my passport received on the same date as yours and still heard nothing from ADVO OR aramex.so please reply me if you have any update.
Thanks

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Impresso said:
Alhamdulillah - so I guess you passed your Security and Criminality ? Eh .. Nice ! Masha'Allah
yes impresso, it says passed. the last update was dec 1/2014
i received the notes and it has very detailed answers to all my questions. i will strongly recommend you to
order notes. it takes 30 calendar days. atleast you will be relieved to see whats going on..

torontormcf

Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
mzm26 said:
Hello Fellas,

I am wondering if somebody in this forum been through this same situation where I am at right now and might be able to give me the right answer. So the case is my wife is in UAE on her fathers visa and want to travel to Pakistan for a month to attend a wedding. The UAE visa is on her old passport and she will be traveling on her new passport with her last name changed. I am wondering if she can get entry back to UAE with the valid visa she has on her old passport. Please share any personal experience or if anyone has any kind of information that can help us decide whether to travel in such circumstances or not.

Thanks in advance
My wife is in the same situation. According her work HR dept, it shouldn't be a problem as both passports should be attached together. My wife isnt traveling anytime soon so have not dealt with this situation yet.
The problem in UAE is that laws change so often and quickly. Keep looking for some other source.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Impresso said:
Alhamdulillah - so I guess you passed your Security and Criminality ? Eh .. Nice ! Masha'Allah
security is empty... as in its blank, no info..what does that mean?

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
mzm26 said:
Hello Fellas,

Thanks in advance
Its not an issue at all, UAE immigration checks your status with the UID of residence visa, no alerts no issue, you are through, as far as name change is concerned see page 2 of your new passport, you will get the answer.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mzm26 said:
Hello Fellas,

Thanks in advance
Why not stamp the residence on the new one?

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
lonely wife said:
security is empty... as in its blank, no info..what does that mean?
it is hidden you will find in the top left corner of the paper codes like this s(15.1) something like this , they hide it when it is in process foe security reason so not worry this some Precaution procedures in their system

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Miki85 said:
it is hidden you will find in the top left corner of the paper codes like this s(15.1) something like this , they hide it when it is in process foe security reason so not worry this some Precaution procedures in their system
Thank you Miki85, yes i found the code s.15(1)
so how long does it take to be passed? and when do they send pp request? :-[

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
yes impresso, it says passed. the last update was dec 1/2014
i received the notes and it has very detailed answers to all my questions. i will strongly recommend you to
order notes. it takes 30 calendar days. atleast you will be relieved to see whats going on..
Nice - Yeh I am strongly considering it . .

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mzm26 said:
Hello Fellas,

Thanks in advance
Do you have any formal proof of name change which you can carry during travel ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Miki85 said:
On Point - Miki85