Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mech1090 said:
Hi impresso and JENPIN,

Thanks for the info really, Last week i called CIC and they said my application is approved and they sent me a letter on 23rd, today i checked online and status is updated as stage one decision made. and on spouse part it is written medical received.

As i said on application living exclusively outside canada so i think they wrote letter. I dont know just want to ask is it normal to send letter as everybody getting EMAIL and second medical received update so early is also normal.

Thanks indeed for sharing info.
Hello mech1090,

Congrats on getting your SA. From what I was told - CIC pursues both means of communication (email/letter), but I have been hearing a lot of cases where the applicant/sponsor do not receive their Email . Well my friend, you probably have an Immigration Officer, who likes to get things done quick - believe you should enjoy , soon you shall see you are already here in Canada. All the best.

angelaehis

Jun 14, 2013
Hi All,

I would like to join this forum. My sponsor has been approved.
Had medicals on the 31-03-2014
Sent the whole application to Canada on the 16th of May & received on the 20th of May
Got sponsorship approval on the 22nd of July, 2014.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
angelaehis said:
Hi All,

Sent the whole application to Canada on the 16th of May & received on the 20th of May
Hello angelaehis,

Welcome to the forum. Believe JenPin will shortly add all the new members to the spreadsheet - Keep us posted.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
muykhan said:
Hi all,
Abudhabi Immigration is ready to issue the visa but they need below action from my side, before they stamp in.

Proof of your sponsor's permanent relocation to Canada:

1- if your sponsor is residing in Saudi Arabia, a copy of his/her Saudi “Final Exit” Visa;

>Is there any alternate solution to this as I cannot put a final exit while I am still here for another couple of months and my wife also need to be here for some time to wrap up the setup. Currently, she is visiting Canada with my kids.

Badly need your advice?

Cheers,
Hello Muykhan,

If you cant provide them with the exit stamp, then the only option left is to write to the Visa Office that you are unable to leave KSA right away due to some commitments and explain the situation to them.

However, please be aware that failure to provide with the documents will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application.

All the best!!

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
angelaehis said:
Hi All,

Welcome to the forum, Angelaehis!

I have added you onto the spreadsheet.

Good luck with the rest of the process!!

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
mech1090 said:
Hi impresso and JENPIN,

Thanks for the info really, Last week i called CIC and they said my application is approved and they sent me a letter on 23rd, today i checked online and status is updated as stage one decision made. and on spouse part it is written medical received.

As i said on application living exclusively outside canada so i think they wrote letter. I dont know just want to ask is it normal to send letter as everybody getting EMAIL and second medical received update so early is also normal.

Thanks indeed for sharing info.
Sometimes the CIC sends snail mail. Also medical results for some are updated even before Sponsorship Approval so don't stress.

:)

muykhan

Jun 23, 2012
Impresso said:
Hello muykhan,
Firstly congrats on obtaining an decision for your application. Unfortunately, without the exit visa - CIC may not grant you the Canadian Visa, this is such so that they are satisfied that you and your family will reside in Canada and not hurry back home, as is the case with most applications.

Is there a time line mentioned by which you have to submit this document ? The only option that I could think of, is to explain your situation via a letter to ADVO - but keep in mind they are not very prompt at replying even a possibility not to get back to you. I strongly suggest , you prioritize your steps to send them the required docs as soon as possible.
Hi Impresso and JenPin,
They have given me 2 months to submit the Final Exit and resignation/end of service benefits. My wife never worked in Saudi, hence only document is to show them the Final Exit. Currently, she is in Canada for the last 2 months and in order to cancel her residence visa for Saudi, she has to be physically here. While she is in Canada, she just got a job offer which proves her intention to continue staying in Canada.

I want to conclude this requirement in positive way and hence needs your advice to best tackle this issue? Is 'Final Exit' something the last resort or I can present job offer/her family residing in Canada, etc as alternatives while not jeopardizing the situation?

Thanks!

sunflower2014

Jul 21, 2014
hi all,

anybody here who got visa issued/approval under family class - conjugal partner category from Abu Dhabi Visa Office? or under the same application category? please can you share your insights. thanks :)

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Impresso said:
Hello emanandanna,

My spouse is a resident of UAE and she had to get a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate), through the Dubai/Sharjah Police Office ( Translated in English ) - We handed the PCC along with all the documents in our first submission to CIC. Believe its a part of your document check list to hand in PCC, of places you have lived over 6 months in the last 10 years.

Hello eanandanna - just saw you posts
we live in KSA as well and submit our application in Dec13. Yes you have to submit the police certificate of KSA and any other country you have spend 6months or more. I have submitted two one from KSA and one from my home country.

In order to get the Police certificate you need to request Abu Dhabi (via email) with the detail address and they will mail you request letter via courier. You then need to apply police certificate from Traffic Police (get you GRO to help you out)

Regarding notarization of document - you can not get it done from KSA (this is what I found) and I did from my home country

mech1090

Mar 25, 2014
kmishal said:
we live in KSA as well and submit our application in Dec13. Yes you have to submit the police certificate of KSA and any other country you have spend 6months or more. I have submitted two one from KSA and one from my home country.

In order to get the Police certificate you need to request Abu Dhabi (via email) with the detail address and they will mail you request letter via courier. You then need to apply police certificate from Traffic Police (get you GRO to help you out)

Regarding notarization of document - you can not get it done from KSA (this is what I found) and I did from my home country
HI KMISHAL,

just was looking at your quote, indeed we are also leaving in Saudi Arabia and for Police Ceritificate did the same as you did, Just want to ask one question, Can you share additional questions from ADVO, i have applied on 21 May and got ist stage approval, now my contract will end on 25TH September so if will show not interested we mean me and my family have to leave the kingdom up to 10 october, if i show interested it will be one year and it will may make some problem, so just want to ask also if i leave the kingdom in October is there will be any problem and second if ADVO will not ask question until i will be in kingdom, can i send him my final exit papers.

Thanks indeed.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
kmishal said:

Hello Kmishal,

Please can you share with us if you have received any correspondence from ADVO.

Many thanks.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muykhan said:
Hi Impresso and JenPin,
They have given me 2 months to submit the Final Exit and resignation/end of service benefits. My wife never worked in Saudi, hence only document is to show them the Final Exit. Currently, she is in Canada for the last 2 months and in order to cancel her residence visa for Saudi, she has to be physically here. While she is in Canada, she just got a job offer which proves her intention to continue staying in Canada.
I want to conclude this requirement in positive way and hence needs your advice to best tackle this issue? Is 'Final Exit' something the last resort or I can present job offer/her family residing in Canada, etc as alternatives while not jeopardizing the situation?
Thanks!
Hello Muykhan,
As a proof of your sponsor's Permanent relocation to Canada, CIC has clearly stated to provide a "Final Exit" Visa. A job offer in Canada does not suffice the intention of residing in Canada - as one may always return back home, holding a visa. Therefore CIC insists on getting a Final Exit as a proof of intent. Was there any other documents requested ?

Understand you have a few more months to wrap things up, plus your wife just got an offer - but to get things right, you may have to ask your wife to come back to cancel her visa and return back so that she is still able to continue her work. Believe you are trying to step on two boats at the same time. Hope you are able to figure out your priorities. Keep us updated.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi Everyone -

Anyone here who applied in Mar/Apr 2014, got any correspondence from ADVO ? We should be hearing from them by now ...

Please keep us posted. Thanks.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi JenPin. Any update on your application ??? I wonder why it's taking so long in your case !!