Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
msnnawal said:
If u didn't get rejected because of family ties as being a reason then i would say definitely apply again, and you have nothing to lose in my opinion, i was told by a friend not to apply too many times but that was only his opinion. I found that family ties to be the hardest reason to prove. For me my last rejection was because of financial reasons. Am hoping to have that taken care of if i apply again. Am sure what ever the reasons were that you were rejected you can have it resolved. The most important thing is attending to the reasons for your rejection and any other possible reasons that might arise. Something good i found to do was to go over there list of possible rejections they have and basically see if u have all those issues covered before applying, this increases your chance of approval i believe. Btw if u don't mind me asking how did you exactly prove to them that family ties was not an issue for you.
No no, I got ties in Canada as a reason on both my rejection letters. :(

msnnawal

Jan 30, 2014
JenPin said:
No no, I got ties in Canada as a reason on both my rejection letters. :(
oh, sorry i misunderstood, ya i would say not to reapply, it would be a complete waste of time if you cant prove that your spouse has stronger ties back home. I also spoke to a lawyer regarding this, and they were basically useless and waste of money. But if i do try again this summer i will let you know how it goes.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
msnnawal said:
oh, sorry i misunderstood, ya i would say not to reapply, it would be a complete waste of time if you cant prove that your spouse has stronger ties back home. I also spoke to a lawyer regarding this, and they were basically useless and waste of money. But if i do try again this summer i will let you know how it goes.
Yes, please do. I am kinda worried coz if ADVO is processing spousal applications within 6 to 12 months, July-August applicants should have gotten their PPR by now but that is not the case.

Is your sponsor in Canada? Did you apply for visit visa before or after submitting the application?

msnnawal

Jan 30, 2014
JenPin said:
Yes, please do. I am kinda worried coz if ADVO is processing spousal applications within 6 to 12 months, July-August applicants should have gotten their PPR by now but that is not the case.

Is your sponsor in Canada? Did you apply for visit visa before or after submitting the application?
Ya i was happy when i heard it was only 6-12 months. But it seems otherwise based on recent experiences. Actually am the one who is the canadian citizen, and am sponsoring my wife. She lives in Abu dhabi. I had applied for her a visitor visa before submitting the application. Visitor visa had proved to be a big waste of time. Am also thinking of hiring a lawyer, but we'll see, I want to do more research before trying again.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
msnnawal said:
Ya i was happy when i heard it was only 6-12 months. But it seems otherwise based on recent experiences. Actually am the one who is the canadian citizen, and am sponsoring my wife. She lives in Abu dhabi. I had applied for her a visitor visa before submitting the application. Visitor visa had proved to be a big waste of time. Am also thinking of hiring a lawyer, but we'll see, I want to do more research before trying again.
Please do let me know. We are in the same situation as well only my spouse is a Canadian PR.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Guys.. Question... How important is it to inform ADVO if i change my place of employment? Is there a problem if i let them know about this in a late manner? I am not changing my county of residence just swithig jobs..

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
TheRippleEffect said:
Guys.. Question... How important is it to inform ADVO if i change my place of employment? Is there a problem if i let them know about this in a late manner? I am not changing my county of residence just swithig jobs..
[/quo

I don't think it matters but let them know maybe they are going to check you for background check.only my idea.

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
loveu said:
TheRippleEffect said:
[/quo

I don't think it matters but let them know maybe they are going to check you for background check.only my idea.
Hi RippleEffect They have clearly stated the following an email so better do as who know what are they upto for your background check

IMPORTANT :

"To ensure that your application is correctly processed, you must advise us immediately, in writing, either by e-mail, mail of any change of marital or common-law status (marriage, separation, death, etc.), the birth of a child or a pregnancy. You must also inform us of any change of professional situation (new job, unemployment, studies, work term or internship, etc.) for yourself and any person 18 years old or over who are included in your application.

If you change your mailing address please complete and return the attached form as soon as possible . DO NOT send us the attached form if your mailing address has NOT changed.

Please understand that we will NOT acknowledge receipt of your letters, but we will contact you if any action is required.

When we are ready to issue your visa, your sponsor will be asked to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF), if it applies and if it has not already been paid. The RPRF must be paid in Canada, not to our office. "

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
@rippleeffect did you contact your MP and CIC did you get any update on you case.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
aism.abbas said:
Hi RippleEffect They have clearly stated the following an email so better do as who know what are they upto for your background check

IMPORTANT :

"To ensure that your application is correctly processed, you must advise us immediately, in writing, either by e-mail, mail of any change of marital or common-law status (marriage, separation, death, etc.), the birth of a child or a pregnancy. You must also inform us of any change of professional situation (new job, unemployment, studies, work term or internship, etc.) for yourself and any person 18 years old or over who are included in your application.

If you change your mailing address please complete and return the attached form as soon as possible . DO NOT send us the attached form if your mailing address has NOT changed.

Please understand that we will NOT acknowledge receipt of your letters, but we will contact you if any action is required.

When we are ready to issue your visa, your sponsor will be asked to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF), if it applies and if it has not already been paid. The RPRF must be paid in Canada, not to our office. "
holy crap... tht's not gud... can you please tell me where you found this info? like in which letter/email? i changed my job last july and i didn't tell them... i did not know i was supposed to tell them... and yes... i did email them about whatever i learned from the CAIPS notes about my application... no response so far... only if they were sending things at the right address i would know about these things.. i am really frustrated at this point... what kind of government organization practises such terrible conduct of miscommunication? this is just pathetic...

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
TheRippleEffect said:
holy crap... tht's not gud... can you please tell me where you found this info? like in which letter/email? i changed my job last july and i didn't tell them... i did not know i was supposed to tell them... and yes... i did email them about whatever i learned from the CAIPS notes about my application... no response so far... only if they were sending things at the right address i would know about these things.. i am really frustrated at this point... what kind of government organization practises such terrible conduct of miscommunication? this is just pathetic...
This was defined in an email from the ADVO when they forwarded me the File no I think here is where you are doing mistake in you earlier post you said you have provided company's email address maybe they are contacting you on that email

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
aism.abbas said:
This was defined in an email from the ADVO when they forwarded me the File no I think here is where you are doing mistake in you earlier post you said you have provided company's email address maybe they are contacting you on that email
not my company's email address... why would i give them my work email? i gave them my personal email... but i provided them with my company's MAIL address... which i also emailed them later updating it... i gave them my personal MAIL address... the issue here is that i never get any email from them... how am i supposed to know that i should have informed them about my employment change? i dun get any emails from them... well i did get just one email with the subject: "procedural fairness letter" in august 2013... so if i got one, how come i dun get any more? u knw what i am trying to say? its pretty much fair to say that they have my right email address cause i did get email from them once... but how come i am not receiving anything else now? on my CAIPS notes it says "they sent the PPR" in october 2013... my question is where exactly did they send it? u knw?

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
Yea Ripple but this is really hard to answer that what i kept on asking every one where they are sending on email or letters by post I didnt define any postal address too I mean postal codes and here in UAE no home address delivery only postal code did you check with MP of your region in Canada.

However It was clearly defined that you on writing your email address your are declaring all the correspondence will happen through emails.

Now i Have no Clue i will update my address as well in order to avoid risks

Check with you MP man maybe he can give you some updates.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
aism.abbas said:
Yea Ripple but this is really hard to answer that what i kept on asking every one where they are sending on email or letters by post I didnt define any postal address too I mean postal codes and here in UAE no home address delivery only postal code did you check with MP of your region in Canada.

However It was clearly defined that you on writing your email address your are declaring all the correspondence will happen through emails.

Now i Have no Clue i will update my address as well in order to avoid risks

Check with you MP man maybe he can give you some updates.
i don't quite think its about updates at this point really... its all about finding out where they are sending these emails... and i dun think the MP can help on this... but i will surely give it a try... btw i am living in Qatar not in CA... my wife lives in CA and i can try getting her to call the MP for her area... on a side note, do you use gmail? if so, can we communicate through google chat?