Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
ohcanada15 said:
Thanks Lamis.

When your husband sent the email to ADVO did he have like a client id number or sort ? Was his case in process ?

Did it delay your case when he sent the email to ADVO ? I'm worry this might delay my case if I request a letter for the police .
He sent it to this email (ABDBIIMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca ) and he didnt have client id he told them that he didnt send the application yet .. It didnt delay anything till mow since we sent the police certificates with the application..

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Lamis said:
He sent it to this email (ABDBIIMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca ) and he didnt have client id he told them that he didnt send the application yet .. It didnt delay anything till mow since we sent the police certificates with the application..
CIC also has police clearance request forms on their website. I would be curious to know if the one ADVO mailed is the same.

C.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
chilkootcee said:
CIC also has police clearance request forms on their website. I would be curious to know if the one ADVO mailed is the same.

C.
Im not sure if its the same or not ???

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
How can one obtain police certificate in KSA ? Do you wait for the embassy to send you the form in order to get the certificate or you can do without the form from the visa office ?

Can you send your police certificate to the visa office while it's in process ?

I want to safe some time by doing now instead of waiting. Who resides in KSA knows about this sort of thing.
Hello ohcanada15, I am not exactly sure if we have the same case. I am a dependent of a PR applicant under Live In Caregiver Program and as per instruction on the initial email sent to me by ADVO, it was stated there that for applicants currently residing in Saudi Arabia, original request letter from the canadian embassy in riyadh will be sent via regular mail once complete assessment of the application has been done.

I received an email instruction last June 9, 2015, stating their need for the saudi police clearance, that they will be sending the original police clearance request via regular mail and so the need to wait for 4 weeks inorder to receive their mail.

I sent an email to ADVO asking if they will consider once I will be able to obtain saudi police clearance even a requesting authority is Philippine Embassy in Riyadh... But no reply from ADVO till I received the letter after almost 5 weeks. - Anyone can obtain saudi police clearance provided that the requestor has a valid request letter (stamped,signed & with purpose of the request)- and of course, letter must be approved and validated by the Saudi of Ministry of Foreign Affairs before taking it to the concerned Police Headquarters for processing of the clearance report.

The original police clearance request has a Canadian Embassy Riyadh stamp and signature as well BUT the mail came from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I was able to secure and claim my Saudi Police Clearance Certificate after 1 week from the date of my application, have it translated into English and sent it to ADVO Immigration via Aramex along with a copy of my valid passport as per their instruction.

I just hope I gave you an idea that could help you at least... The best of luck to us all!

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Thanks for the information bladeguard. I don't get it, Lamis said her husband sent an email to ADVO and they sent the request letter by email. I could be wrong. I don't really mind if they sent the request letter in the mail but I'm concern it might get lost in the mail because they wrote our address wrong on ecas . I have wrote letter to case specific inquiry to update our address and it's been 3 weeks and no reply. Why do they make difficult for people to obtain police certificate in KSA ? if someone has legal means to live in KSA , they should be able to get it as long they pay fees and such.

it was stated there that for applicants currently residing in Saudi Arabia, original request letter from the canadian embassy in riyadh will be sent via regular mail once complete assessment of the application has been done.
our sponsorship approval letter didn't say anything about regards request letter will be sent by mail or anything. I don't really know exactly what to expect. Very confusing.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Hi CANCIT,

have you received your passport back from advo?

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
Thanks for the information bladeguard. I don't get it, Lamis said her husband sent an email to ADVO and they sent the request letter by email. I could be wrong. I don't really mind if they sent the request letter in the mail but I'm concern it might get lost in the mail because they wrote our address wrong on ecas . I have wrote letter to case specific inquiry to update our address and it's been 3 weeks and no reply. Why do they make difficult for people to obtain police certificate in KSA ? if someone has legal means to live in KSA , they should be able to get it as long they pay fees and such.

our sponsorship approval letter didn't say anything about regards request letter will be sent by mail or anything. I don't really know exactly what to expect. Very confusing.
hi.. The information I stated was for PR applicants who are currently residing in Saudi Arabia and the instruction on how to obtain it was indicated on their initial email to me- letting me know that I have been identified as a dependent by an In-Canada PR applicant and asking for the required docs (IMM forms & Proof of Marriage docs). Most probably, we have different case/category that is why the instructions are not the same as well... BTW, is your husband/wife currently living here in KSA or he is already outside the Kingdom?

For what I know, they only mail original request letter to an applicant with nominated Saudi mailing address-that confirms the applicant is currently residing in KSA. But for those applicants who have previously resided in
KSA, As what I have heard from my friends who went home to the Philippines and have their application processed at Manila VO, they did not mention any instruction to wait for the original request letter, instead, my friend secured a request letter from the Philippine Embassy and requested the police clearance via Saudi Arabian Embassy in Manila.

If they did not mention a special instruction in obtaining saudi police clearance in any of their correspondence, maybe it's safe to say that you could take the way Lamis' husband did.. send email to ADVO and ask for the request letter for Saudi Police Clearance.

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
Hi,, ADVO sent me a ADR

They want police certificate from Syria

When i was collecting the documents prior to sending them, i applied for this doc from the Syrian Embassy in ABu Dhabi. They told me this paper can take one or two or maybe six or more months to get back.

I included this as an explanation for this missing doc in my application.

What to do guys.. Syrian embassy did not give me this doc yet ?? and ADVO want it in 45 days

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohammam2 said:
Hi,, ADVO sent me a ADR

They want police certificate from Syria

When i was collecting the documents prior to sending them, i applied for this doc from the Syrian Embassy in ABu Dhabi. They told me this paper can take one or two or maybe six or more months to get back.

I included this as an explanation for this missing doc in my application.

What to do guys.. Syrian embassy did not give me this doc yet ?? and ADVO want it in 45 days
Hi... I'm sure you made the letter of explanation as to why you wont be able to provide the requested document within the timeline given, because it was stated in their ADR email- to let them know as to why you cannot provide the required document.

When I received their email request for Police Clearance, I was able to read as well such remark on the body of their email. So, I guess you just have to wait for the Syrian Police Clearance until it has been issued. What is important was you have already informed the VO and stated a valid explanation.

I am not just sure if there's a possibility or chances of waiving your police clearance by the immigration considering the current situation in Syria.. otherwise, it might cause delays in the processing of your visa, coz if I am not mistaken and as what I have read in one immigration consultancy, security clearance is one of the federal requirement by the immigration officers prior to visa issuance (along with medical clearance).

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
bladeguard said:
Hi... I'm sure you made the letter of explanation as to why you wont be able to provide the requested document within the timeline given, because it was stated in their ADR email- to let them know as to why you cannot provide the required document.

When I received their email request for Police Clearance, I was able to read as well such remark on the body of their email. So, I guess you just have to wait for the Syrian Police Clearance until it has been issued. What is important was you have already informed the VO and stated a valid explanation.

I am not just sure if there's a possibility or chances of waiving your police clearance by the immigration considering the current situation in Syria.. otherwise, it might cause delays in the processing of your visa, coz if I am not mistaken and as what I have read in one immigration consultancy, security clearance is one of the federal requirement by the immigration officers prior to visa issuance (along with medical clearance).
I applied for this doc on Nov 2014, and till now i did not receive any response from by embassy.
Probably, I wont.

I included the explanation to tell them that i wont b able to provide them with this doc. Ever.
But nevertheless, they asked for it.

I will try another time, this time from inside Syria.
I cant begin to describe how dangerous this will be on my relative whose do it for me.
I hope they will waive it, since i gave them police certificates from Dubai and Malaysia.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Abm0o7 said:
Hey mine is IN-PROCESS, same as lamis from mar24-2015
Hello Abm0o7, what is your timeline?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ohammam2 said:
I applied for this doc on Nov 2014, and till now i did not receive any response from by embassy.
Probably, I wont.

I included the explanation to tell them that i wont b able to provide them with this doc. Ever.
But nevertheless, they asked for it.

I will try another time, this time from inside Syria.
I cant begin to describe how dangerous this will be on my relative whose do it for me.
I hope they will waive it, since i gave them police certificates from Dubai and Malaysia.
I wouldn't try...maybe have your spouse talk to her MP about it...because it's not safe and frankly, if you are successful, more people will be expected to do the same....making more people exposed to potential harm in Syria....

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mohammedessam said:
I applied for proof of citizenship for my son at the Canadian consulate in Dubai on January 2014, till today i havent received it yet, whenever I enquire about it, they say that it's still in process in Canada and they dont have control over it
I understand that outside of Canada Application may take upto 9 Months. We are hoping for the best and still haven't heard back from them