+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse OWP-Aug 2018

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi just filling out imm5710. My wife is currently on student visa, and we will be changing her status to Open Work permit...

We're having trouble choosing which one of these to fill out:

3 I am applying for one or more of the following:

1. A work permit with the same employer
2. An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
3. Restoration of your status of a worker
4. Temporary Resident Permit

Can someone tell me what should I choose?

bhargavat

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Need Help,
My wife recently she went to canada(study permit) for higher studies in the month of August 2018, I am planning to apply for open work permit visa and currently i am not working anywhere resigned from my last company i.e in september month. If i apply for open work permit(canada) without job in india please advise whether it will effects Visa refusal???? or else i need to get job another in india and then go for open work permit???? Please help me what are all documents needs to be submit for open work permit process.

Saidy

Nov 22, 2014
Hello Guys,
Finally got the SOWP approved and the PPR.
Time Line: May 14 - applied (with medical) > Sep 26 - Got medical req (something went wrong with the medical report submission)
> Sep 27 - submitted medical again > Oct 8 - medical pass > Oct 31 - PPR

Thank you for the help guys!! The process is very slow now, but even then its working, just stay patient!!!

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hello Guys,
Finally got the SOWP approved and the PPR.
Time Line: May 14 - applied (with medical) > Sep 26 - Got medical req (something went wrong with the medical report submission)
> Sep 27 - submitted medical again > Oct 8 - medical pass > Oct 31 - PPR

Thank you for the help guys!! The process is very slow now, but even then its working, just stay patient!!!
Hi
Can you kindly share the list of documents attached along with the application and letter of explanation/invitation?