Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Thank you
Yes returned with stamp
Thanks for the reply. Also did they issue her POE letter of introduction too with the passport?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
If you have already applied for PR and your application is with them now. Like medical passes. So you can simply apply for visitor or worker permit which ever is quickest.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
PR will take about 6 7 months to process so its best that you opt for quickest. If you can share the reason for rejection. May be I can help. Can you send us whats written on your rejection letter

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
PR will take about 6 7 months to process so its best that you opt for quickest. If you can share the reason for rejection. May be I can help. Can you send us whats written on your rejection letter
PR usually takes longer than 6-7 months to process and is taking even longer these days.

Reactions: DaRex

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
Hi

If your spouse has an open work permit (e.g. post-graduation work permit), you must attach a copy of your spouse’s work permit to your application for an open work permit, along with:

• a letter from your spouse’s current employer that confirms they work there in a NOC 0, A or B occupation, or a copy of your spouse’s employment offer or contract, and
  • a copy of your spouse’s recent pay slips
I am stuck while filling up the Check List (IMM5533). It says. Information about Previous Examination (To be completed by the Sponsor): The person I am sponsoring declared as my spouse or partner and was examined as a nonappompanying dependent when I applied for a permanent resident visa, and did not receive an immigrant visa. (Note: If you have never applied for a permanent resident visa, answer No).

My situation is, I was a Skill Immigrant (Principal Applicant) in 2010 and got PR. Then I went back to home country and lost my PR and now I am in visitor visa in Canada. My wife, however, got cititizenship. Now my wife is sponsoring me. In that case what will be the answer to above question, YES or NO?

Newbee81

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Experts,

Can someone help me in the processing time for SOWP file,
I am full time student of 2 years and my husband came with me on visitor visa and we have applied SOWP file within Canada. How much time will it take to approve ?
Applied on -18th January.
Current status - File is processing.

Thanks in advance.
Did you get reply?

Newbee81

Jun 12, 2020
I am a student in Canada and wanted to apply for my spouse open work permit (visa) from here in Canada as online (he is in India). Would you please send a sample of sponsor letters and forms number (IMM) I need to fill?

It would be a great help.
Did you applied for SOWp? any updates on that?

destinybath

Aug 19, 2012
The reason for rejection is because I applied it 5 months before expiry. I had called IRCC to confirm and they said it needs to be applied at least 60 or 30 days before expiry of Work permit.

Thanks
Hi
I am in same situation, my wife’s PGWP is valid until 10 July 2021 and I was thinking to apply for my SOWP next week.but now since processing time is 21 weeks from India, By the time application will be processed it would be a tight deadline so I am confused to apply or wait.
Can you please suggest me

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hlo , my study will be finish in May 2021 and visa will be expired by September 30,2021.Now my husband got refusal on sowp,Can we reapply or do we need to wait until my pgwp.

Sameeh87

Mar 13, 2017
Should we apply for TRV or SOWP for the spouse if applying for a study permit?

Which has better chances to get approval? My Spouse does not intend to do the job and neither we plan to stay for more than a year in Canada