+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Guys , Do you know any email ID of Canadian embassy in New Delhi where I can reach for an information? Since my passport have not come back and its been lot of days.

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
Hello garv when u have submitted ur pp?
Dear ,

Like 7 days back....I have received the approval email but my son did not receive it yet. Both were in same application only. Thats why it has bothered me since we have to fly in 10th Dec

Thanks

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
please can you help me.
As I got nominated by the Alberta Province (AINP) and Got File Number for Permanent Residence on 15 September 2017.
I got married on 1 October 2017 in India so now i want to apply for my wife Open work permit but my job category is in NOC C.
please can any body tell me I can apply SOWP or not? if yes please can you tell me which documents do i need and how can i apply
Thanks
Hi dear,
You are eligible to apply for SOWP if you are nominated. It does not matter what noc category are you working in

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I applied in 31 oct my status are Medical passed Reviewing eligibility and processing backgrond check what that means
Hi dear, it means they are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and verifying the documents you provided. N checking your back ground like criminality etc.

Nadun85

Nov 28, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi Twin do you have any idea about this stage