+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Shivanshu05

Jan 27, 2015
Hi dear,
It looks like to you have a lots of experience. i would like to discuss my case with you, if you can guide me. I have already applied to CIC. But just wanted to get an idea for my peace of mind.
Thank you
Sure man, just message me your questions.
Will gladly help if I am able to.

Best,
Shiv

Nadun85

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your Work Permit application and supporting documentation under the International Experience Canada Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

james007jeon

Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys,

Let me tell you guys more about my situation. My PR application is under process, and I added my wife and son on my PR application. Currently work permit holder. Wanted to bring my wife and son to Canada before having PR decision made.

Applied for SWOP for my wife on Oct 26, 2017. she has Thailand passport. I got an message from CIC recently. They asked us to upload the police certificate for my wife. Is it good sign to get approval? or not.

Reactions: dixit@12

rmpatel11

Mar 4, 2015
Hi dear,
Just a quick question, i was watching your old thread, you mentioned that you applied on 29th june 2017 through a paper application. Did you get a response on that? can you explain a bit?
Thank you
I got rejection for that application then after I applied again with PR file number and my husband got interview on 28th November he completed interview and he got medical on the same day

sanysaran

Aug 28, 2017
I'm planning to do my masters in Canada sept 2018. Can I apply for Student visa and a dependent open work permit visa for my spouse together?
My consultant said, I should apply and get my student visa first and then after a semester I have to apply for SOWP and bring my wife into canada.
I have a 1 years old baby too.

What is the chance of rejection when I apply after my first semester. ?

Please give me some idea about it.

shasco

Nov 20, 2015
i applied ict wp with my wife open work permit in03/12/2017 today got aprooval submit riyadh office paper based application

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
SOWP APPROVED AFTER 5 REFUSALS: 2 Times Visitor Visa, 2 times SOWP and 1 UK Work Visa Refusal
Hello all,
I want to share my experience with you all,
My spouse's open work permit got approved yesterday after 5 refusals. I do recommend everyone to go to "Canadian Immigration Connections" Manprit Aujla-Grewal from Edmonton (Immigration Consultant). They are so reasonable.
My Timeline:
November 3, 2017- Applied online (with upfront medical)
November 15, 2017- Update- Medical passed and review of eligibility started
December 12, 2017- Original Passport Request
December 13, 2017- Passport Submitted.

Brief Description: Visitor visa was refused in March 2016 and May 2016. SOWP was refused in January 2017 and June 2017.
Thank god and all of you guys for your help. Please feel free to text me if you have any questions regarding SOWP. I will be more than happy to help.
May all of you hear something soon.